First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan / S3
Country flag
These look amazing @Trond Bond

After much searching, I think this is the wheel for my Taycan!

Can you please tell me what offset you decided on for on these??

Im trying to achieve something like yours.... but different:

Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan Untitled_Artwork 1156

Thanks Mr BeanPT,
The Module I am reffering to is the CETE Lowering Module : https://europrice.us/module-package-taycan-air-suspension-cete-porsche-lowering.

The wheels are Rotiform BTL -22"x10" and 22"x12", but I do not have access to the details on the ET because I am currently at work in Azerbaijan. They arrived painted in silver, but I had already decided to paint them "two toned" Silver/black before they arrived, but test fitted them before they where painted. Here U have a photo from before the black details got painted. Appoligize for the bad quality, but pictures was taken late evening with low light.
Rotiform BTL in the dark.JPG
Rotiform BTL Garage.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

mystermykee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 IGM
Country flag
Anyone have BBS FI-Rs in 21" on their Taycan or any light weight wheel? I'm curious in the increase in range due to how light they are. I had them on my M4 and the 20x10.5 wheel came in at 20lbs.

I don't understand the popularity with Signature Wheel or BC Forged, they're basically mirror images of each other, and at times, copy cat designs of other established wheel brands. Not to mention both companies get their wheels manufactured in Taiwan, probably at the same plant.

Vercingetorix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Anyone have BBS FI-Rs in 21" on their Taycan or any light weight wheel? I'm curious in the increase in range due to how light they are. I had them on my M4 and the 20x10.5 wheel came in at 20lbs.

I don't understand the popularity with Signature Wheel or BC Forged, they're basically mirror images of each other, and at times, copy cat designs of other established wheel brands. Not to mention both companies get their wheels manufactured in Taiwan, probably at the same plant.
Some Porsche wheels are made in Taiwan.

mystermykee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 IGM
Country flag
Some Porsche wheels are made in Taiwan.
Touche, but I assume with Porsche QC. But what's your point exactly? Wheels that are made from county xyz are all of the same quality, or brands listed above are as good as some Porsche wheels because they're made from the same country? 🤔

I'm just saying, those wheels are cheap for a reason. Metal is soft, finish is horrible.
Sponsored