Alarm Notifications???

Td78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Has anybody figured out how to activate alarm notifications? (Some kind of instant notification like text message or app??) The MyPorsche website indicates this is possible. But I can’t figure it out. After setting off the alarm, I can log in to MyPorsche and see the tIme of the alarm, so vehicle is communicating with Porsche.

But if I’m somewhere eating ice cream and my alarm goes off two blocks away, want to be able to sprint down the street and make sure everything is okay.
Sponsored

dryii

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Country flag
... if I’m somewhere eating ice cream and my alarm goes off two blocks away, want to be able to sprint down the street and make sure everything is okay.
I think I can speak for everybody here: we all want to see pictures of you, with your ice cream, sprinting after hoodlums.

DMTonka

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
Has anybody figured out how to activate alarm notifications? (Some kind of instant notification like text message or app??) The MyPorsche website indicates this is possible. But I can’t figure it out. After setting off the alarm, I can log in to MyPorsche and see the tIme of the alarm, so vehicle is communicating with Porsche.

But if I’m somewhere eating ice cream and my alarm goes off two blocks away, want to be able to sprint down the street and make sure everything is okay.

I was wondering the same thing...I like ice cream too. Has anyone done this with the notifications.

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
I think it is already connected. My Volvo had something like. I don’t remember if I got a text or was it just a notification in the app.
BTW they weren’t hoodlums in my case. I locked the car and my sister in law was still inside so when she opened the car, it triggered the alarm.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
I get alarm notifications pushed to my phone within seconds of activation - from the PVTS+ service that is required by my insurance.
Sponsored