Drove Home My Taycan Turbo S! First to Roll off Dealer's Lot.

Goose

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 535I, Ford POS
Country flag
Congratulations on your new Taycan Rekool3.I live near Del Mar so I will keep an eye out for your car. I was wondering when you put down your deposit. I put mine down last year on December 30th at the same Dealership. My Salesman is Santiago. He called me a couple of weeks ago and said that I could drop by any time and test drive their demo Taycan and that I did not need a reservation. I went in last week and Santiago was on vacation. So when I asked the scary tall German lady if I could test drive it she told me to get lost.
Sponsored

boyko23

First Name
Boyko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4
Country flag
My Salesman is Santiago. He called me a couple of weeks ago and said that I could drop by any time and test drive their demo Taycan and that I did not need a reservation. I went in last week and Santiago was on vacation. So when I asked the scary tall German lady if I could test drive it she told me to get lost.
Lol, Santiago is a nice guy, obviously... :)

OP
OP
Rekool3

Rekool3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2020 911 Carrera 4S
Congratulations on your new Taycan Rekool3.I live near Del Mar so I will keep an eye out for your car. I was wondering when you put down your deposit. I put mine down last year on December 30th at the same Dealership. My Salesman is Santiago. He called me a couple of weeks ago and said that I could drop by any time and test drive their demo Taycan and that I did not need a reservation. I went in last week and Santiago was on vacation. So when I asked the scary tall German lady if I could test drive it she told me to get lost.
Goose,
Clearly you needed to talk to Roger or Tony. I'd hike back in and make it clear you are a deposit paying future owner!
I don't remember when I put down my deposit. It was extremely early on.
I was prepared to wait for April, as I said, so this chance to buy this first one was a complete surprise!
Honk if you see me. I run down to Whole Foods regularly.
David