Mid-corona update: my Turbo S is coming! [Update: now delivered!!]

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Hope you are still enjoying the car!

I was just rear ended by a drunk driver today, I asked for their insurance info and she kept refusing so I called the police and while waiting for them she took off.

My damage was not as bad as yours, just a few scuffs on the lower diffuser but i am wondering did you have any hidden damage? I dont know what is on the otherside of the bumper that might like sensors that need to be replaced/recalibrated etc.
I hope you have an easy way to prove fault and at least a picture of her license plate. My wife's Model S was totaled by a DUI driver, who also took off before the police got there (and they never found her, even thought they know who she is as we had dashcam footage showing her and her car's license plates). The dashcam footage of the accident saved us the deductible and an insurance rate hike.
Sponsored

• Angry
Reactions: dmb

dmb

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I hope you have an easy way to prove fault and at least a picture of her license plate. My wife's Model S was totaled by a DUI driver, who also took off before the police got there (and they never found her, even thought they know who she is as we had dashcam footage showing her and her car's license plates). The dashcam footage of the accident saved us the deductible and an insurance rate hike.
well they found this lady based off the plate info, got me her insurance information but left it up to me to pursue charges for the hit and run but the drunk driving part they have no evidence of that so she got lucky. I was rear ended so 100% not my fault! Downside is that no one is working so to get an estimate on my car is going to take 2 months to get in to the shop i want....