• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Mobile charger connect

Howleyflex

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tuscan 4s CT
Country flag
Hi All
I'm currently selling my Taycan 4s and have a Mac an Turbo on order, I have the mobile charger connect hard wired in my garage and plan to keep this for the Mac an I've asked the dealership to make sure they will be compatible but they seem unsure.
Apologies if this is a stupid question!

Thanks Lloyd

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T (EV upgrade a tempter!)
Country flag
Hi All
I'm currently selling my Taycan 4s and have a Mac an Turbo on order, I have the mobile charger connect hard wired in my garage and plan to keep this for the Mac an I've asked the dealership to make sure they will be compatible but they seem unsure.
Apologies if this is a stupid question!

Thanks Lloyd
100% compatible - its an industry standard and your dealer really ought to know better.

100% not a stupid question.

1000% stupid dealer!

OP
OP

Howleyflex

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tuscan 4s CT
Country flag
Thanks daveo4ev

Porsche made me an offer for the Taycan, then reduced the offer by £1000 due to dvla taking over a month to send a v5c doc.
Then they reduced the offer again by £1300 due to me deciding to keep my charger, which feels to me now that ive bought it twice, unbelievable!
But was concerned if i jept the charger and it wasnt compatable id have to buy it again.

????