Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build!

Kosten

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E S4 ordered
Country flag
Nice car! Over a million though!! ;)
Hi Jacob,
Have ordered almost identical to yours. Have you heard anything re. expected delivery ? I filed my reservation dec 26, before the rush following the positive article in Børsen, but not sure if it helps .... A million but would be 2.5 with normal DK taxes ! :0)
Sponsored

Kosten

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E S4 ordered
Country flag
150%? Hokey smokes! No wonder you can afford free healthcare!
It came down from 180% 2 years ago and then you have to add 25% VAT on top ;0) You can get the 4S for 1M DKK vs. normally 2.5M DKK, but education is free as well .. :O)

JacobDK

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi Jacob,
Have ordered almost identical to yours. Have you heard anything re. expected delivery ? I filed my reservation dec 26, before the rush following the positive article in Børsen, but not sure if it helps .... A million but would be 2.5 with normal DK taxes ! :0)
Se PM

JacobDK

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
150%? Hokey smokes! No wonder you can afford free healthcare!
As I stated in a previous post, it is a complicated system - if you buy the car it depends on the price of the “metal” what the taxes are. A VW Up! is hardly taxed (only sales tax) and cost about 12.000 EUR. A VW Golf is taxed “ligthly” mostly at 85% and cost around 35.000 EUR - a Hybrid GTE is basically the same due due the MPG. If you buy a big BMW its taxed 150% for most of the price and an X4 M40i as mine cost around 160.000 EUR.

But we dont buy expensive cars (only EV) we lease them and when you lease the taxes are based on the leasinggperiod. This way its not all that crazy.

Moreover a lot of equipment on more expensive cars is retrofitted at the dealer hence no taxes (only salestax) so leather interior, navigation, hifi etc etc is all fitted locally.

EVs are on the other hand only with a degree of low taxation (20% in 2020) somthe Taycan 4S is the cheapest Porsche i Denmark.

On the other hand not only do we have free healtcare, free pat-/ maternaty leave for 12 months, free education (all the way including university), cheap and extensive public transport, good infrastructure, low crime, one of the most safe places to live - even if you are rich (no security/gated living areas), low or no corruption, equal opportunities for all.

Our wages are generally higher, but if you make less money its not much you pay - if you’re making a lot of money you pay a lot (tax).

A lot of danes own their own homes and if they do they can lend with negative interest rates.

This all in all makes the spand from rich to poor less big - in the US the 3 richest people (Bezos, Buffet and Gates) own more than the 50% americans who owns the least - these “three wise men” got more than 160.000.000 of their fellow citizens.

Now that’s crazy!

Last edited:

dryii

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Country flag
Is it possible to spec a car with Chrono Package (cfr. clock) that doesn't have the steering wheel mode selector?
Or is this a mistake in the configurator?
It's a display mistake by the configurator.
BUT, I'm sure if you pay Porsche enough $$$ they'll do it for you. :p

Kosten

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E S4 ordered
Country flag
1582181746811.png

Is it possible to spec a car with Chrono Package (cfr. clock) that doesn't have the steering wheel mode selector?
Or is this a mistake in the configurator?
It normally comes as a package with the mode selector also on other models ...

JayD

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, Defender 90, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hi All

My first post on the site, here's my build spec, not locked in yet!
Turbo on order Met Black, with Black/Red interior
Your Porsche Code http://www.porsche-code.com/PLJ51ET9
I live in the wet NW of England so, as much as I like them, no bright colours.
Has anyone opted for the Passenger Display?
Really looking forward to this car, probably more than any other
Thanks J

domin1720

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 macan gts
Country flag
Hi All

My first post on the site, here's my build spec, not locked in yet!
Turbo on order Met Black, with Black/Red interior
Your Porsche Code http://www.porsche-code.com/PLJ51ET9
I live in the wet NW of England so, as much as I like them, no bright colours.
Has anyone opted for the Passenger Display?
Really looking forward to this car, probably more than any other
Thanks J
I did the passenger display, that way my kids can think I am cool :)

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
25? Tesla Roadster/22 Tesla MYP/21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
IMHO always go for the full leather. The plastic parts of the car that are exposed when you get partial leather cause it to look/feel much cheaper than it should for a $100k+ car.
I get why Porsche does it (to charge you more) but partial leather shouldn't be a "thing" on a Porsche or a vehicle of this cost (again IMHO)

dryii

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Country flag
IMHO always go for the full leather. The plastic parts of the car that are exposed when you get partial leather cause it to look/feel much cheaper than it should for a $100k+ car.
I get why Porsche does it (to charge you more) but partial leather shouldn't be a "thing" on a Porsche or a vehicle of this cost (again IMHO)
You'd be very disappointed with the bottom section of the Taycan's B pillar. SPOILER: it's plastic.
Sponsored