SilverSpecter

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I hope everyone's doing well! I've been thinking about taking a 2-week trip to South Korea; but honestly, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the planning.

I've heard awesome things about South Korea - the culture, the grub, the views - but I have no clue which cities to hit up or how to navigate once I'm there. Seoul is definitely a must-see spot, right? But besides that, I'm totally clueless.

I have a bit of concern about the availability of charging stations and overall EV-friendliness in South Korea. While I am sure I will have a blast exploring the country, I want to ensure that I can keep my Taycan Turbo charged and ready to roll at all times.

Any other Taycan Turbo folks out there who've taken a trip to South Korea? If so, I'd love some advice or inside info on the EV infrastructure over there like charging stations and maybe even cool routes worth checking out.

I'm totally down for any other tips or suggestions you might have for a newbie heading to South Korea. Like, where's the best place to crash, and which dope restaurants should definitely be on my radar? Shoot!

Lastly, I'm thinking about checking out a day tour package. If anyone knows an awesome local guide who's dependable, hit me up!

Looking forward to hearing from fellow enthusiasts and travelers alike! Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

James
Sponsored

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
I hope everyone's doing well! I've been thinking about taking a 2-week trip to South Korea; but honestly, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the planning.

I've heard awesome things about South Korea - the culture, the grub, the views - but I have no clue which cities to hit up or how to navigate once I'm there. Seoul is definitely a must-see spot, right? But besides that, I'm totally clueless.

I have a bit of concern about the availability of charging stations and overall EV-friendliness in South Korea. While I am sure I will have a blast exploring the country, I want to ensure that I can keep my Taycan Turbo charged and ready to roll at all times.

Any other Taycan Turbo folks out there who've taken a trip to South Korea? If so, I'd love some advice or inside info on the EV infrastructure over there like charging stations and maybe even cool routes worth checking out.

I'm totally down for any other tips or suggestions you might have for a newbie heading to South Korea. Like, where's the best place to crash, and which dope restaurants should definitely be on my radar? Shoot!

Lastly, I'm thinking about checking out a day tour package. If anyone knows an awesome local guide who's dependable, hit me up!

Looking forward to hearing from fellow enthusiasts and travelers alike! Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

James
Are you taking the “submarine“ thread literally?

OP
OP
SilverSpecter

SilverSpecter

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Haha, no, I'm not diving deep into the idea of exploring South Korea literally! But I promise I'll stick to land travel for this trip. Though, an intriguing submarine adventure does sound tempting... Maybe for another time! 😄 So, any advice or suggestions on South Korea?