f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
speak more on this. you mean I Can charge My non tesla at any super charger with my own adapter?
No, not any, but there are some superchargers which have been opened up to non-Teslas, they are listed in the tesla app.
Sponsored

Tsingtao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toucan RWD
Country flag
speak more on this. you mean I Can charge My non tesla at any super charger with my own adapter?
I have personally never tried to use a Tesla-to-CCS adapter. There are however lots of options and reviews on YouTube (adapters are really a mixed bag of made-in-China tech from what I understand). You can however download the tesla app and you will see the screen below. Click "Charge Your Non-Tesla" and it will present a map with all the superchargers that can charge non-teslas (at least for folks, like Taycan drivers, with CCS plugs) and no adapter is necessary. The chargers are equipped with something called the "magic dock" (an adaptor that actually works) which automagically affixes itself to the male-end of the tesla charger when a non-Tesla driver activates it through the app. You might as well give it a try as it is your tax dollars that Joe Biden spent to convince Elon Musk to open up his US superchargers to the unclean masses. So far, the number of "open" superchargers is small but the plan is to have a significant number, 30-40%?, open in 2024. Good luck!

Porsche Taycan Taycan / Porsche accessories that are must haves? 1685122266736