Where is the spare tire in the taycan? Is it a full size tire?

JC Mann

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayman S, Tesla Model S
Country flag
My car (US) does not seem to have the tire sealant and tire inflator. The manual (GTK app as well) indicates that this depends on the country.

For those who have taken delivery in the US did the car come with the tire sealant and tire inflator in the frunk?
For MY20, it was extra cost option (in US, anyway)
For MY21, it is standard equipment.
Sponsored

bosch88

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Stuck with a flat right now. I really hate that the world has moved to this mentality that it is ok to wait for hours for a tow instead of including a spare in a car. I’m buying a spare and leaving it in the trunk. I’ll use another car when I need storage space. Any recommendations for a spare?
I've also suffered a blown tire from a pothole and had to get the car towed... I am looking for a spare tire to keep at home or in the frunk If it can fit. The collapsible ones that Porsche makes/made are cool... had one for my 968 years ago... does anyone know which one will fit our cars? The 19" collapsible one from a Cayanne or Audi O7?

TaycanNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I found this one but at this price you might as well get a full size aftermarket wheel... The 20" O.Z. wheel from Tire Rack is $655.

Taycan Spare Wheel
Sponsored