bah1590

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
I was able to find a white Cross Turismo in New York without a premium. I am in Southern California where it is virtually impossible to find one without at least a $10K premium. Loading on the truck today and I should have it in about a week. Can't wait!

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
I was able to find a white Cross Turismo in New York without a premium. I am in Southern California where it is virtually impossible to find one without at least a $10K premium. Loading on the truck today and I should have it in about a week. Can't wait!

Impeccable

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag
Awesome look, and even Bordeaux Red inside, if I saw right. Concrats and great pick!

OP
OP
bah1590

bah1590

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
Awesome look, and even Bordeaux Red inside, if I saw right. Concrats and great pick!
Thanks! Yes, Bordeaux Red inside. A little leary about that color because I have never had a car with red interior but after a little research went with it and looking forward to something different.

tomahawkBE

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Looks great, what finish is this on the wheels, is it Jet Black finish?
I'm still not sure what I should get in terms of wheel finish, ordered CT already but doubting if I made right choice or not, I went for Jet Black, the car will be Jet Black with XPEL Stealth wrap so it will look like Satin Black, I was having doubts between satin wheel finish and jet black.

OP
OP
bah1590

bah1590

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
Looks great, what finish is this on the wheels, is it Jet Black finish?
I'm still not sure what I should get in terms of wheel finish, ordered CT already but doubting if I made right choice or not, I went for Jet Black, the car will be Jet Black with XPEL Stealth wrap so it will look like Satin Black, I was having doubts between satin wheel finish and jet black.
Yes, gloss jet black. I like the shine of the gloss.
Sponsored