Available Taycans @ Substantial Discounts!

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4 RS; Panamera 4S; Cayenne E-Hybrid
Country flag
Hello All!

If someone is in SoCal (or CA) and is interested in a Taycan Turbo S Sedan, my SA here just texted to share there he has a new 2023 in-stock, available at $10k off MSRP. Please PM if you'd like more information!

I have not heard of any other discounts on Taycan. It feels that Turbo and 4S are still one of the hardest trims to order, followed by anything CT / ST lol.
Sponsored

friskygeek

First Name
faisal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GTS ST (on order), '22 Macan, Cirrus SR22
Country flag
"available at $10k off MSRP."

Never thought we'd ever get back to reality! Glad to see this!

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
"available at $10k off MSRP."

Never thought we'd ever get back to reality! Glad to see this!
We're finally returning to some normalcy...Though, to be fair, this is a pretty loaded Turbo S, so I see what they'd be willing to offer some sort of concession.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
We're finally returning to some normalcy...Though, to be fair, this is a pretty loaded Turbo S, so I see what they'd be willing to offer some sort of concession.
I came across a new 2022 Turbo S CT early this year which was listed full price on Porsche Finder, but at $9K discount on dealer’s site.

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I came across a new 2022 Turbo S CT early this year which was listed full price on Porsche Finder, but at $9K discount on dealer’s site.
I've learned that you rarely see discounts advertised on new cars in inventory unless the car is a punched demo...Though, it's likely the Turbo S CT you saw was just a normal new unit they were interested in moving.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
I've learned that you rarely see discounts advertised on new cars in inventory unless the car is a punched demo...Though, it's likely the Turbo S CT you saw was just a normal new unit they were interested in moving.
It was a MY22 while MY23's were already being delivered, so either stagnant inventory, dealer car/demo, or perhaps a car which got stuck somewhere in battery-gate or other shipping delays.

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Edit: This CT4 allocation has sold. Please PM to place an order demand.

Last edited:

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Edit: This inbound 4S has sold. Please PM to place an order demand.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hello Everyone!

There is an inbound 2023 Taycan GTS Sport Turismo available...As always, selling at MSRP! It's a super nice spec: Chalk/Black; 21" RS Spyders; Premium Pack; Tech Pack; RAS; Massage Seats; & more -- $165k MSRP).

This allocation already has PEC Los Angeles Delivery added (at the previous cost of $695 - it's now $2k!), so this is perfect for someone in CA who wants to take delivery in 2-3 months...or for someone out-of-state who wants to go on a fun adventure to PEC LA. If you're interested in the car but not PEC LA Delivery, please PM, and I'll see how we can make it work.

Please PM to see the full spec! I helped the person who originally ordered the vehicle, and it truly is a nice spec. You also avoid the $6k MY24 price hike.

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Edit: The CT4 allocation is still available but locks soon. The inbound GTS Sport Turismo is still available, PM to see its spec!

Last edited:
OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Edit: The 4S Sedan allocation has sold. The CT4 allocation is still available but locking soon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
A Taycan GTS Sport Turismo allocation is available! I PM'd those who had previously expressed interest in one, though some people may have fallen through the cracks...

Please PM if interested! Being sold at MSRP :)

Last edited:

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Love the ‘offering’ at MSRP drivel. I can’t imagine paying sticker for a Taycan right now given how many are in stock at dealers, much less the hundreds of lightly used cars out there that are struggling to sell even at steep discounts. New Taycans should be going for 5-7% under sticker right now.

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Love the ‘offering’ at MSRP drivel. I can’t imagine paying sticker for a Taycan right now given how many are in stock at dealers, much less the hundreds of lightly used cars out there that are struggling to sell even at steep discounts. New Taycans should be going for 5-7% under sticker right now.
Personally, I haven't seen a dealer discount a Taycan order yet...they don't seem motivated to, especially given all the delays limiting car/option availability. There's likely some flexibility for landed new inventory units (and more so for used.)

Regardless, it's still kinda hard to find an open allocation for a trim like GTS ST or CT4 then, say, a RWD. This is why I think it's still worth mentioning available 'interesting' trims on here whenever they come my way! At the moment, there's a CT4 and GTS ST allocation (MY24), as well as a nice inbound GTS ST (MY23).
Sponsored

Last edited: