Can the sport chrono clock be added after delivery?

tcara

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I purchased my4S after the dealer placed the order and could not change any options. The one option I do miss is not having the sport chrono clock on the dash. I have spoken to the dealer and they are not aware of adding it after delivery.

Does anyone know where you may be able to purchase after delivery. I do understand that you will not have all of the functions that come with the package. At this time I am looking to add the sport chrono clock only. One would think it would be prewired for when the option is added during build.
Sponsored

OP
OP

tcara

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I saw that but always wonder if it would work

when you see that you would think you can order parts from Porsche and at least know it would fit the car correctly.

if that is the only oprion one day I may give it a shot.

thank you

zzy45

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Unless there is a official modification from Porsche, I wouldn’t recommend adding a third party solution…part of the SC is having that dial on the steering wheel and GT steering design. By only changing the dash clock it make the car not as pure…

Get the SC on your next Taycan/P-car.

My 2c.

Skilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
That China mod is sketch at best. Sounds like a 500.00 clock on your dashboard. SC has the selector on the steering wheel, Sport + as a 4th driving option and its fully integrated into the PCM.

Can't be done.

EmperorZhong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
You can add a sports clock, but you can't add the mode switching function on the steering wheel. And the clock can only be a "clock" without any other functions. Find a third service provider to add, and Porsche won't allow you to do so. Adding is very simple, with reserved harness.
Sponsored