Delivery coming soon

Domy69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s crossturismo, X5 M50d
Country flag
Hi guys!

I ordered my CT4S in July. Delivery is scheduled for the 1st week of March if there is no unforeseen! I was able to read and learn a lot on the forum, thank you all for that!

Can't wait to enjoy the pleasures of the Taycan!!

I live in Warerloo and at the end of March I am registered for the e-warm up training in Hockenheim. I want to tame the beast and have fun with PTV+ :rock: Nobody else for this training on the forum?

Porsche Taycan Delivery coming soon 36EFB814-9669-4690-BE64-A14B9D61F8D5

Porsche Taycan Delivery coming soon 59E17E8B-01CD-41F4-8CCD-112971754EB6

Porsche Taycan Delivery coming soon EB2AFCEC-9ED1-4B08-B3B1-E35EC8B8C9FC

AmineS

First Name
Amine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 540i, Ducati Panigale V4S, BMW R1200GS, RWD
Country flag
Hi Domy, mine was ordered in July too, and I got a great surprise from the dealer that manufacturing is done and now importation in Switzerland, paper work ... delivery after 21st Feb.

by the way, the Porsche app still shows that the car is planned for manufacturing soon! Better this way

Leverage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Awesome, car is looking amazing. I’m not doing the e warm up training but I’ll certainly see you on the road near Waterloo. I’ve already seen 2 others today 🙏🏼

OP
OP
Domy69

Domy69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Domy, mine was ordered in July too, and I got a great surprise from the dealer that manufacturing is done and now importation in Switzerland, paper work ... delivery after 21st Feb.

by the way, the Porsche app still shows that the car is planned for manufacturing soon! Better this way
I hope it will be the same for me!!! Tomorrow I make a call with my dealer :fingerscrossed:

OP
OP
Domy69

Domy69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Awesome, car is looking amazing. I’m not doing the e warm up training but I’ll certainly see you on the road near Waterloo. I’ve already seen 2 others today 🙏🏼
2 parents of the school of my daughters have taycans also. can't wait to get mine!! See you soon on the road :p

Tuco Blondin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Sport Turismo, BMW M3 F80
Country flag
Welcome and I really like the interior color. I'm from Brussels and I've been seeing Taycans everywhere for several weeks...:like:

OP
OP
Domy69

Domy69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My seller tells me it has been in production status since February 2 :cool: I usually see it takes a little less than 10 days for the status to change to finalized but it tells me mid March for delivery? seems like a long time no? From finalized status how long did you wait on your side?
Sponsored