Neodyme og standard (black) interior accents..

gps217

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Has anyone done neodyme/beige with volcano grey exterior? I am sold on the neodyme but think it may be too much of a contrast with the dark grey exterior. Maybe I am just OCD for even considering that it may be an issue.
Sponsored

Blik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Has anyone done neodyme/beige with volcano grey exterior? I am sold on the neodyme but think it may be too much of a contrast with the dark grey exterior. Maybe I am just OCD for even considering that it may be an issue.
The same doubts. I have crayon ext + black int and am afraid that the 3rd accent color will be too much. But I must say, in the pictures of the initial post, black + neodyme looks stunning. So many doubts :whew:

mandoyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
The same doubts. I have crayon ext + black int and am afraid that the 3rd accent color will be too much. But I must say, in the pictures of the initial post, black + neodyme looks stunning. So many doubts :whew:
Neodyme pairs beautifully with black, and will work great with Crayon.

egymark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo, 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53
Country flag
Curious if anyone has come across aftermarket neodyme trim inserts? Something I wish I had from day 1, but periodic searches online have come up empty. I bought my car Oct 2020 after shopping through what was already in the states or on the way in.

I didn’t have the time to build a new Taycan from scratch because the lease was already up on my last car (otherwise pretty sure Mercedes would’ve sent a repo man because I kept extending a month after they would say no lol).

Though, I got every option that was make/break plus a few that I didn’t really care for, ~$30k in options on a 2020 Turbo. Figured it’s price to pay for buying a car in its first year out.

Porsche Taycan Neodyme og standard (black) interior accents.. IMG_0820

I888I

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911-996 - Taycan GTS (9/23) - Cessna C340A
Country flag
Volcano Grey exterior, Black/Atacama Oleo leather interior, and dark silver accents (GT5). The Neodyme is, in my opinion, way too much bling, which makes it look cheap.
Sponsored