TaycanTyler

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E Golf VW Transporter , 4s on order
Country flag
I’m very excited to say I’ve just ordered a 4s, I’ve been told I can amend the requested options as many times as I like up to having a build allocation-
So my question is- what are your top 3 must have options and which 3 options do you think were a waste of cash on reflection!
Battery upgrade is a given
I’m in the uk so I want the glass roof.
Folding mirrors are a must I think.
Likewise full reversing cameras.
I wasn’t going to bother with engine sound but have changed my mind.
Will prob upgrade wheels - although I’ve bought whole cars for much less than the cost.
Heated seats front and back- Uk is cold most of the time.
Privacy glass.
Can’t remember what other boxes I ticked
And it’s easy to get carried away- would appreciate your knowledgeable input, although I’ll never get my money back on resale I want to keep an eye an having a desirable car for the second hand market when I move it on.
Sponsored

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s, '23 Lucid Air GT
Country flag
the noise generator is a waste, privacy glass? do you mean the thicker sound deadening glass? if so you might consider dropping that. and the performance package adds some good things lastly I like the chrono package which adds a small wheel to adjust driving modes

lazvek

First Name
Laz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2008 911 Carrera S Cabrio
Country flag
Very subjective, but here in the US, I got the Premium and Performance packages along with the big battery. I added folding mirrors, heated seats, and the rear middle seat. Finally went with the Race-Tex steering wheel, head-up display, and Innodrive. Of all these, I think Innodrive is interesting but maybe not worth the money they charge.

The steering wheel and the Performance package really made the car special for me. I was given a loaner without them recently, and it really wasn't quite the same.

cars97

First Name
nonexist
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
a car
Country flag
In Taiwan, all models come with PBP except for the RWD, but in Taiwan, it is like 11,000 USD for an extra 50 KM of range.