Porsche Connected app functions not all working?

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
I'm having that same problem
On my phone, on the circle, neither the phone, nor the car can connect to the server. I am not sure if I understood them correctly, but I think connect support said they open a support ticket to Germany.
Sponsored

jheard

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MXP100D. Taycan 4S
Country flag
As far as I know, the Connect app can’t (yet?) do those things (lock doors, etc)

As you saw, it can preheat the car.

For now, my advice is to not mess with Timers or Charging Profiles via the smartphone App while the car is plugged into a Level2 charging station.
I can lock and unlock my car via the connect app, I have also been able to change timers and profiles via the app for the last 15 months when plugged in just fine, no issues at all

mlambert890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I can lock and unlock my car via the connect app, I have also been able to change timers and profiles via the app for the last 15 months when plugged in just fine, no issues at all
Going to necro this thread since it was already necroed once and left on a note that will cause confusion for people in the future. The app based car control for the door locks does not work for MY20 (in the US at least). It’s not supported. Why is a mystery, but this seems to have been a silent feature add for MY21 that was never retrofitted.
Sponsored