Range increase after recall / update ?

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
hi all, wondering if Is be able to see a range increase after the update. i have colored icons now, but actually from the screen - getting 25 mile less range than earlier. any suggestions on how to increase range ?
Sponsored

JustWatching

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (April '22)
Country flag
hi all, wondering if Is be able to see a range increase after the update. i have colored icons now, but actually from the screen - getting 25 mile less range than earlier. any suggestions on how to increase range ?
Depending on when you got your car even if you have colored icons there may be updates to be done. Watch the temperature, it is starting to cool down, your range will drop as it gets colder.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Please refer to the primary thread on this topic where you will find extensive coverage on this topic.

Reduced range can be the surprise outcome and may.depend on model year (MY).

I have seen a reduction which is slowly coming back to what it was pre uPdate but the expectation for all was an increase.

OP
OP

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
Thanks ! got it
Sponsored