felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
GT or which ever name it will have is coming. That’s certain. And apparently it’s an absolute monster……. 2-3 motors…? HP? Who knows. The 7.07 time was definitely NOT with the new Turbo S. the time is super close to the Nevera with close to 2000HP. The Plaid with Track pack was somewhere around 20secs back. Which had the previous record in the category. I have heard somewhere in the beginning of March but maybe feb28….. why not……
Sponsored

andb

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
GT or which ever name it will have is coming. That’s certain. And apparently it’s an absolute monster……. 2-3 motors…? HP? Who knows.
Who's gonna spend 250k+ on a Turbo GT for half a second faster acceleration, less range and massive depreciation than a Turbo?

Last edited:

MissionE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Turbo
Country flag
GT or which ever name it will have is coming. That’s certain. And apparently it’s an absolute monster……. 2-3 motors…? HP? Who knows. The 7.07 time was definitely NOT with the new Turbo S. the time is super close to the Nevera with close to 2000HP. The Plaid with Track pack was somewhere around 20secs back. Which had the previous record in the category. I have heard somewhere in the beginning of March but maybe feb28….. why not……
They already mentioned in the Nürburgring/record press release that it would be in spring.

ShiftyWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2017 Audi Q5 PP
Country flag
Who's gonna spend 250k+ on a Turbo GT for half a second faster acceleration, less range and massive depreciation than a Turbo?
Someone who wants it but doesn't need it.

But not me, no.
Sponsored