JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
As I am coming up on year one with my free charging the contact shows it will end on 3/18/23. Does EA or PNA reactivate the account each year up to 3 years? Has anyone had any issue with the account after year one?
Sponsored

_Brian_

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boxster GTS 4.0, Audi S5 & Taycan 4s (sold)
Country flag
As I am coming up on year one with my free charging the contact shows it will end on 3/18/23. Does EA or PNA reactivate the account each year up to 3 years? Has anyone had any issue with the account after year one?
I used My Porsche App to reactivate after the 1st year. Just scroll through the Account section and select "Charging Services" and renew. After that, it self renews. Activation may take a few days to use. Any questions, you can contact PCNA support and they can guide you through the process.

OP
OP
JRNJTAYCAN

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
I used My Porsche App to reactivate after the 1st year. Just scroll through the Account section and select "Charging Services" and renew. After that, it self renews. Activation may take a few days to use. Any questions, you can contact PCNA support and they can guide you through the process.
Perfect thanks!
Sponsored