After a near 12 month wait (UK), build slot for Feb 2023 received today...

gtr_skyline

First Name
Prashan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo (on order)
Country flag
...now the challenge of confirming the order. its a company car, max list price ceiling is £90k. so in the process of removing a number of extras (pano roof, bose (which isn't on the configurator right now), roof rails, etc)

Revised spec (changed from 2 tone black / beige) to Grey. Mixed feelings about changing the spec but excitied I have some view of when the car may arrive.

http://www.porsche-code.com/PPMKE249

Thanks to all for your help and guidance.
Prashan
Sponsored

mutanthands

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Suzuki Cara
Country flag
Looks like a sensible spec to fit within your budget.
Personally, I would go for the 2 tone black / beige, as it adds a nice bit of contrast to the dark external colour.
You could save a bit by dropping the passenger screen and putting the money into something more practical, such as Park Assist including Surround View.

The only other small thing I would suggest is dropping the "electric" badging on the side. In my (totally subjective) humble opinion, it looks a bit silly, like having "Petrol" on the side of an ICE. There's no need! :)

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I’d also say perhaps remove the sports sound if your budget is tight towards something else…i don’t have it but i know its something i wouldn’t bother with esp if on a tight budget….my options were £24k ! It’s so hard to resist…

FMO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD (MY21)
Country flag
Ok - I have had a Taycan for 18 months and IMHO the sports sound is one of the key options before anything else! Without it the car is losing out on so much personality …. For the relatively low cost cost it’s a 100% option. I would also highly recommend beige interior which I have and love - grey looks/feels a lot less lux in my view … I gave you bigger wheels and took out the passenger screen which you won’t use … and to accommodate the black inlays and wheels I gave you solid black paint - everyone is different I accept but bang for your buck this is a great spec (oh and you won’t miss the park roof or the Bose) … http://www.porsche-code.com/PPBLMZV3

OP
OP

gtr_skyline

First Name
Prashan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I would go for something like this:

http://www.porsche-code.com/PPCDNMH3

Drop the passenger display, sport sound and 2+1 seats (not sure if you really need them) and spend the money on ACC + surround view parking. The Taycan is a big ass car.
Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback and the alternate spec - love it

OP
OP

gtr_skyline

First Name
Prashan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ok - I have had a Taycan for 18 months and IMHO the sports sound is one of the key options before anything else! Without it the car is losing out on so much personality …. For the relatively low cost cost it’s a 100% option. I would also highly recommend beige interior which I have and love - grey looks/feels a lot less lux in my view … I gave you bigger wheels and took out the passenger screen which you won’t use … and to accommodate the black inlays and wheels I gave you solid black paint - everyone is different I accept but bang for your buck this is a great spec (oh and you won’t miss the park roof or the Bose) … http://www.porsche-code.com/PPBLMZV3
Thanks for this - got me thinking now....loose the options and go large with the wheels and standard paint...appreciate the advice

OP
OP

gtr_skyline

First Name
Prashan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks all for the feedback - back to the drawing board for some final tweaks

briomir

First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
The only other small thing I would suggest is dropping the "electric" badging on the side. In my (totally subjective) humble opinion, it looks a bit silly, like having "Petrol" on the side of an ICE. There's no need! :)
Yeah - totally this! If you ever regret not getting it... Suppose there's always eBay!

On the other hand, 12 months for a build slot? Sad times... Hopefully the Feb '23 delivery estimate holds!

OP
OP

gtr_skyline

First Name
Prashan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yeah - totally this! If you ever regret not getting it... Suppose there's always eBay!

On the other hand, 12 months for a build slot? Sad times... Hopefully the Feb '23 delivery estimate holds!
Sadly its a Feb 2023 build slot - will have to see when the physical car arrives...maybe Summer ? :cool: