SteveGTS

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan on order
Country flag
Anyone know if there is a way to detect the status of door locking automatically via some automation on my phone?

I left my car unlocked last night and someone ransacked the storage bin, nothing lost or damaged.

Siri is able to change the colour of ambient lights and a few other things but can't see anything useful.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
The Porsche app lets you know the cars status, including locked doors, windows closed, etc. I also have it set up that the mirrors fold when locked .

OP
OP
SteveGTS

SteveGTS

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan on order
Country flag
The Porsche app lets you know the cars status, including locked doors, windows closed, etc. I also have it set up that the mirrors fold when locked .
Yep but I'm looking for something that will alert me. Used t .have a Tesla and just had to walk away for it to lock, I haven't 100% got out of that mindset.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Yep but I'm looking for something that will alert me. Used t .have a Tesla and just had to walk away for it to lock, I haven't 100% got out of that mindset.
Okay, got it… Porsche is still developing advanced technology like that.

anonymouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Sport Turismo
Country flag
The Porsche app lets you know the cars status, including locked doors, windows closed, etc.
It does that, but you have to open the app and wait for 10-30-infinity seconds for it to connect to the car. Meanwhile, to help your blood pressure, it usually informs you (wrongly) that a window is open and a door is unlocked.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
It does that, but you have to open the app and wait for 10-30-infinity seconds for it to connect to the car. Meanwhile, to help your blood pressure, it usually informs you (wrongly) that a window is open and a door is unlocked.
Yes, that’s true, the app’s first instinct is to inform me that my right back window is open 😂