Can't create Porsche ID

Mouse House

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
New Balance 1500 v6
Country flag
Sorry for a boring question...

My sales person has recommended that I download the Porsche Connect app so it's ready to go when my car is. To do that I need to create a Porsche ID... and their website has a redirect that makes this impossible. It just redirects from the "register now" page to their login page.

I managed to stop the redirect far enough to get my email address into it, but then there's a password creation page that has a redirect I can't stop. Using uBlock Origin I can block the script, but then I also can't get far enough to enter my password either.

This is somewhat frustrating and a very basic level of website functionality!

Any ideas? Anyone else had this problem?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mouse House

Mouse House

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
New Balance 1500 v6
Country flag
Well managed to I solve that quickly. The issue was with the Swiss version of the website - changing "ch" to "gb" in the URL made the page work.

Will leave this up in case anyone else has the same issue.

ThumbsUp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Taycan Turbo S; ‘20 Taycan Turbo (gone)
Country flag
I haven’t taken delivery, but was pleasantly surprised when my Taycan showed up in my Porsche account without any prompting from me. Sales associate was surprised also. It’s added to the excitement of getting the car.

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Initially I had two MyPorsche accounts that prevented me from registering the Taycan. It took a day for Porsche central to delete the second one. Then everything worked out and I could register.
Sponsored