Chargefox

OpinionatedOz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2021
Country flag
As of 15th September apparently all Porsche dealership ultra fast chargers, despite being on the Chargefox network, are no longer provided as part of the three year free Chargefox offer. I’m not sure of the legality of this given the offer was part of the sale, but somewhat surprising that Porsche itself now excludes its own chargers from its customers free offer.
Sponsored

Taycan2023y

First Name
Sandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I charged at the dealership today free of charge. Where did you read this?
I have questioned why we were forced to pay for 3 year charging subscription. I would rather charge at home if the subscription fee was not included in the price.

OP
OP
OpinionatedOz

OpinionatedOz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2021
Country flag
I charged at the dealership today free of charge. Where did you read this?
I have questioned why we were forced to pay for 3 year charging subscription. I would rather charge at home if the subscription fee was not included in the price.
Porsche Willoughby - the sign suggested all Porsche Dealerships but I wonder if that is not the case

Taycan2023y

First Name
Sandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Porsche Willoughby - the sign suggested all Porsche Dealerships but I wonder if that is not the case
That is so poor considering how bad the infrastructure is for Chargefox.
Also it’s sad to see some free ac chargers with chargefox are now paid under our subscription.

OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Interesting. On my app Porsche Willoughby is $0.50/kWh. Porsche Alexandria is free, as are the other Chargefox chargers. The problem with the Porsche Willoughby charger is it is only available during business hours. So it's not something I see myself using.

Taycan2023y

First Name
Sandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Interesting. On my app Porsche Willoughby is $0.50/kWh. Porsche Alexandria is free, as are the other Chargefox chargers. The problem with the Porsche Willoughby charger is it is only available during business hours. So it's not something I see myself using.
Same for Brisbane. I think for most Porsche dealerships you can only access during business hours as it is located in the premise.
Sponsored