Graphite Blue seat belts - real life pics anyone?

MAVG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 4s (going); MY22 CT 4s (on order)
Hi all

Did anyone order or have a picture of a Graphite Blue seat belts in real life?

Thanks
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Hi all

Thanks
I doubt most people won't have selected that - Beige, Crayon, Black, Red are probably easier to source.

Obvious suggestion - ask your dealer as they may have swatches in the available colours.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Graphite Blue belts aren't an option unique to the Taycan- you might be able to see an example in a different model locally. You could trawl through new & used stock on the Porsche UK website or a local dealer might do the search for you. If it's not a popular build option, there might still be some demo or showroom vehicles with it, as they tend to have more adventurous specs than customer builds.

Even if someone here can post photos, Graphite Blue appears to be the sort of colour best seen in real life.

SevenOfNine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Hi all

Thanks
We just got our Taycan delivered yesterday, and we paid the extra $660 for the Graphite Blue seatbelts, sight unseen, other than the online image. Our exterior is Gentian Blue Metallic and the online image showed the seat belts as a bright blue pop (like in the BMW i8) so I expected them to match the exterior, and have an awesome contrast from our Chalk interior. When we picked up the car, my heart sank. At first I thought they forgot to install our blue seatbelts - these seatbelts were light gray. But then when I went to take a photo of them in good lighting, there was the teeniest hint of powder blue in those light gray seatbelts. So apparently "Graphite Blue" is nowhere near what it looks like online, and are actually all graphite no blue. I was super disappointed, as this was NOT the blue I wanted at all, and it looks significantly worse than if I had just saved the cost and gone with default black!

Porsche Taycan Graphite Blue seat belts - real life pics anyone? Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 6.30.04 PM
Sponsored

Last edited: