WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
After doing a video about the UK EV values crash, reviewer buys a MY23 Taycan for £66k.
Notably, in another video about his car (apparently with 20" wheels) he says that the ride comfort isn't far off that of a Wraith.
Review after 7 days of ownership-

Sponsored

BJCanadaMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo, MINI SE, Toyota Prius
Country flag
It just drives buttery smooth. I can't really go back to my Prius. I had the Macan as loaner for a week. My god, its like back to going to war with stone and stick, it's horrible. I finally drove the Cross Turismo in relative good traffic on the highway. It was buttery smooth. Just so... smooth.. They say that Bugatti drives smooth. Wonder if it's similar feeling.

irrelevant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, e-tron, C7 Corvette, Piper Aerostar
Country flag
It just drives buttery smooth. I can't really go back to my Prius. I had the Macan as loaner for a week. My god, its like back to going to war with stone and stick, it's horrible. I finally drove the Cross Turismo in relative good traffic on the highway. It was buttery smooth. Just so... smooth.. They say that Bugatti drives smooth. Wonder if it's similar feeling.
‘our Porsche dealer lent us a Macan while our 1,500-mile Taycan Turbo was in for brake service. I drove it a couple of times, but after that it sat in our garage for a week, and I was happy to see it go. What an underwhelming experience that was.

DougFrisk

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No longer awaiting a 4CT
Country flag
This is a great video to demonstrate what it's like to daily a taycan.
This is my go-to video when people ask about our CT. I don't even mind the reuse of video several times. It's great to show to someone whose first response is "I want a practical car not a race car."

Last edited:
OP
OP
WuffvonTrips

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag