Maserati Folgore

xy911jk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
It'll be the only electric car on the market to have a '00s infotainment unit... 😄
This may be true. Came to my mind at min 5.30, when the guy said he cannot show the dashboard bc it's "under embargo" :)
Sponsored

NuJerzPorsche

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I don't think Porsche can say much about Maserati using an old design. The 911 doesn't look much different over the last 40 years or so, does it!
Cmon now your comparing a 911 to a Maserati and this is not an electric 911 compared to a Folgore 😂. i still stand by that design being boring and subpar and it continues to show why Maserati is struggling. It’s not my feelings or anything that’s just facts and the numbers prove it.

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Cmon now your comparing a 911 to a Maserati and this is not an electric 911 compared to a Folgore 😂. i still stand by that design being boring and subpar and it continues to show why Maserati is struggling. It’s not my feelings or anything that’s just facts and the numbers prove it.
No. Electric Panamera 😀

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
In the German magazine "Autobild", the Folgore just got a pretty positive test review.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
In the German magazine "Autobild", the Folgore just got a pretty positive test review.
So many of the stats mirror the Turbo S. The infotainment wasn't mentioned and the screenshot in the article doesn't inspire.

I really like the two-door nature of it though.
Sponsored