24Neptune

First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Porsche Taycan RWD, 2024 Audi SQ5 Prestige
Country flag
Anyone else having an issue the past couple of days? My car will not refresh anything on app or on Porsche.com, even vehicle location is incorrect. Anyone know how to fix?

I am now using Chargepoint Flex EVSE, but everything was fine for first few days using that so not sure how that could be related.
Sponsored

MarkR

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Mine seems to be working OK. I did have an issue a few days ago where it went into privacy mode, but it then resolved itself when I next got into the car.

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Anyone else having an issue the past couple of days? My car will not refresh anything on app or on Porsche.com, even vehicle location is incorrect. Anyone know how to fix?

I am now using Chargepoint Flex EVSE, but everything was fine for first few days using that so not sure how that could be related.
In car's PCM upper right, is LTE/datacomm symbol displayed, or does it show symbol like = with a slash through it?

OP
OP
24Neptune

24Neptune

First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
In car's PCM upper right, is LTE/datacomm symbol displayed, or does it show symbol like = with a slash through it?
symbol with slash through it

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
So your PCM is not on line - try a 12v battery disconnect to hard reboot this and all other 12v systems.

Is your mobile phone when at the car getting a good signal - if not then signal strength may be an issue.

Random thought - try using your other key to lock / unlock the car and see if the PCM boots fully?

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
If the PCM does not show LTE symbol, the car has no data communications with Porsche servers. This can happen often. Until LTE datacomm is back, your car Porsche Connect services will not work.
Here is a link to links which describe steps you can take: https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/t...ssues-using-my-porsche-app.17709/#post-272507
Sometimes waiting works. It may be cellular connection, or Porsche back-end, or something else. Good luck.

OP
OP
24Neptune

24Neptune

First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
LTE reset at dealer this morning and all is well again..for now although really hope it stays that way. This was not a big deal I guess except that I’ve had the car for only 2 months and it took 5 days to get an appointment.

VW Group seems to struggle more than BMW for example when it comes to their tech, which I knew going in, having had several Audis, and a couple of Bimmers but I expected more from Porsche.

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
Same here, no LTE connection in the car for more than 2 days, data icon shows slash over it. Called customer service, they said they have no way to help, they said they have no issues on their side, need dealer appointment to reset internal SIM card.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Same here, no LTE connection in the car for more than 2 days, data icon shows slash over it. Called customer service, they said they have no way to help, they said they have no issues on their side, need dealer appointment to reset internal SIM card.
Try disconnecting your 12v battery (instructions in Owner's manual) to hard reboot all 12v systems - it may do the trick and possibly all that Porsche will do.
Sponsored