tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Looks like Circle K has rolled out a new app that they are now pushing people to use:

Porsche Taycan Norway: Charging at Circle K & New App Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 13.36.04

Porsche Taycan Norway: Charging at Circle K & New App Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 13.36.11

The issue I have is that the app is only available to folks with a Norwegian Apple account. When I'm charging in Circle K in Norway, I've always just used RFID fobs that I have registered against my web account at:

https://circlek.customer.virtaglobal.com/?login=true

Porsche Taycan Norway: Charging at Circle K & New App Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 13.42.54

My question is – do you folks in Norway think this will still continue to work? Can I ignore the app and continue to start charging via the registered fobs ?

Cheers!

Buckets265

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CT4
Country flag
From what I was told they are forcing all to use the app, but if you have the RFID registered online with Circle K, I would suspect it should still work.

I have not used the new Circle K app since they rolled it out, since Circle K seems to be the most expensive charging point around my area.

OP
OP
tigerbalm

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
FWIW, I contacted Circle K with the question, but alas, no reply (yet).