eddieterry

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911Turbo, Taycan CT Turbo 2023.
Country flag
In the Uk I think it's currently wait and replace as they break. Not a great idea as of curse they only fail when stressed ie mid winter in the UK. Mine packed up over Xmas 23 and was told six weeks. for a repair and offers a crummy enterprise here car- No thanks. So I said- ' not really good enough' and it was done in three days!
There is a UK recall at moment - my 2003 Turbo CT goes in at end of next month for replacement heater unit - nothing wrong with mine at moment so guess they are just working through the outstanding ones bit by bit.
Sponsored

rkm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2022
Country flag
Hi - thank you to the original sender. I too thought this was an old recall but my car is currently in the shop for a 2 year service. And lo and behold, my dealer just told me they were working through the two recalls. And I have historically had the same heater issue that many people here have had and this seems something different.
Best

D00

First Name
Doo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne, Much Missed 911 C4S
Country flag
In the Uk I think it's currently wait and replace as they break. Not a great idea as of curse they only fail when stressed ie mid winter in the UK. Mine packed up over Xmas 23 and was told six weeks. for a repair and offers a crummy enterprise here car- No thanks. So I said- ' not really good enough' and it was done in three days!
I’m also in the UK, mine was ok but has just been replaced as part of the recall programme.

Teufel Hund

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan Turbo IGM
Country flag
My dealership (Porsche Long Beach) in southern California just called me to let me know there were recalls and to schedule an appointment. Have any of guys had these recall done:

1. Reprogramming control unit onboard psm
  2. Replacement passenger compartment heater
I purchased the car a month ago (certified), and the carfax/history was spotless, with no recalls or replacements. The car has been driving flawlessly. So I'm kinda interested in knowing if any of you guys have had this recall or issue.
Got the same recall message. I had a software update several months back and now there’s apparently another update as well as replacing the heater. Gonna call today

OP
OP
joneffingvo

joneffingvo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I dropped mine off on Tuesday, and they gave me a base Taycan as a loaner. Hopefully it should be done today or tomorrow.
Sponsored