Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
It may just be better not posting the 'mines going to be here in time, thank God' type of posts imo.

Think it to yourself by all means, but at best it's a 'f*** you all, as long as I'm alright' to everyone who won't be getting theirs.

Not to mention everything else going on in the world.

Just imo....

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
This sucks! My CP8 was supposed to be March 11th... my start of product was March 3rd..

Porsche Taycan Porsche production stopping - March. Screenshot 2022-03-08 at 10.34.56 AM
Porsche Taycan Porsche production stopping - March. Screenshot 2022-03-08 at 10.35.06 AM

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
I love my Taycan way more than I expected, but the fact is, I don't need it (and I'm an opportunist). I don't go anywhere and if I do, I go on my electric scooter. That said, how would someone go about finding out the market for this car? Is there a place other than craigslist since this car qualifies as somewhat exotic?

Maybe I'll start a new post here?

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
So frustrating. I am at a meeting 50 km from Zuffenhausen. My car is supposed to come out of of the factory tomorrow but I can’t pick it up there. Will have to return by train like I came.

moon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
It may just be better not posting the 'mines going to be here in time, thank God' type of posts imo.

Think it to yourself by all means, but at best it's a 'f*** you all, as long as I'm alright' to everyone who won't be getting theirs.

Just imo....
Why?
The world is turning.. f*** you all? Why you post imo?
It's long way from Ukraine to UK..

Bobrae99

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag

Just imo....
Bad day?? At least you aren't running for cover in Ukraine. Chill out, you'll get a new car ... some day.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Strangely enough, my build and delivery dates all moved forward by about 20 days in TYD. How is this possible if Taycan production is halted? Maybe they are taking pity on me since my first one participated in the special “ocean campfire” program.

notsofast

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90, 2005 Cayenne Turbo, 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Strangely enough, my build and delivery dates all moved forward by about 20 days in TYD. How is this possible if Taycan production is halted? Maybe they are taking pity on me since my first one participated in the special “ocean campfire” program.
Ocean campfire, what's the option code for that?

soul.electrified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 4S convertible, LX570, CT4 (pending)
Country flag
Im also confused by the mixed messaging. I have not received an official production halt confirmation from my SA today and my TYD is unchanged..???

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Im also confused by the mixed messaging. I have not received an official production halt confirmation from my SA today and my TYD is unchanged..???
Yeah, this is all just based on that one screencap of an email that somebody posted a week ago. It's not new information, just a new article.

As for the folks upset about people posting about how theirs just made it through production in time, I get that it seems insensitive to you, but it's also unreasonable to expect people to not try finding happiness in this crazy messed up world. I'm not saying that Ukrainians would want us to have our Taycans, but the world could use a few more smiles/laughs/high-fives these days.

I have no clue what's going on with my Taycan that was supposed to be in production this month (TYD not working for me), and was hoping to be able to take a nice family road trip in the Summer with it. Whether it arrives in time for me or not, I'm happy that others are getting their cars.
Sponsored