girish

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche macan; Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have ordered 19" wheels and want to swap to 20". The dealer doesn't offer an exchange. Checking if anyone is interested to do a swap? Thanks, G
Sponsored

OP
OP

girish

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche macan; Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car has arrived at sheerness on 20th and potentially available for collection first week of November.

wmras

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, GT4 (sold), Macan Turbo, Cayman SBE 987.18
Country flag
I have ordered 19" wheels and want to swap to 20". The dealer doesn't offer an exchange. Checking if anyone is interested to do a swap? Thanks, G
Use your 19" wheels for winter tires and buy 20" wheels for summer tires - you will love both and appreciate how long two sets of tires last (we often replace tires due to age, not wear - too many cars?).

bootsie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Golf GTI 16v
Country flag
i suspect most on here have gone for upgraded 20”+ wheels already. I’d just purchase an aftermarket set and stick the old ones on eBay.

OP
OP

girish

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche macan; Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just didn't give much of a thought at the time of ordering. I don't think Winter around London isn't that severe enough to warrant a full set of winter tires. Would probably go with your suggestion.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab, i4
Country flag
If you do not absolutely want to have Porsche wheels, Performance Alloys,
https://www.performancealloys.com/
have a nice set of AEZ wheels for the Taycan. I have seen one of the members here showing some nice winter tyres on these wheels. I have now also ordered a set and they are very good value for money.
Porsche Taycan Swap 19'' to 20" wheels D784B975-2F97-4F0B-BE41-AC06438CF280

Lomaxed

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi / Merc
Country flag
Just didn't give much of a thought at the time of ordering. I don't think Winter around London isn't that severe enough to warrant a full set of winter tires. Would probably go with your suggestion.
If you ever have used winter tyres you wouldn't think that. London def gets cold enough to make winter tyres very useful. I have changed to winter tyres every winter for years...they are game changing, snow or not, it doesn't matter.

OP
OP

girish

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche macan; Taycan 4S
Country flag
If you ever have used winter tyres you wouldn't think that. London def gets cold enough to make winter tyres very useful. I have changed to winter tyres every winter for years...they are game changing, snow or not, it doesn't matter.
May be I should give it a try. If I go for the 20", I will give it a go.

OP
OP

girish

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche macan; Taycan 4S
Country flag
If you do not absolutely want to have Porsche wheels, Performance Alloys,
https://www.performancealloys.com/
have a nice set of AEZ wheels for the Taycan. I have seen one of the members here showing some nice winter tyres on these wheels. I have now also ordered a set and they are very good value for money.
D784B975-2F97-4F0B-BE41-AC06438CF280.jpeg
I did look at them. They are very reasonably priced compared the Porsche ones and pretty attractive too.

OP
OP

girish

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche macan; Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thinking of giving it a try with taycan, specially with associated acceleration, additional grip would be useful!
Sponsored