These are the PERFECT set of wheels

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Here they are on my 22. Been running them for just over a year now.
I choose to keep a higher side profile tile rather than the low profile given our roads are not so great here in the NE.
If you have air suspension/adaptive dampers I don't think higher sidewalls make that much of a difference.
It only influences the feel in steering, it becomes less direct and more sponcy...
But hé, if it works for you it's ok.
They don't look bad so I'm sure you enjoy them and that's what matters. 👍🏻
Sponsored

chalkrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag
I have them. Seller will negotiate (paid less than $2000). No complaints with them - pics attached. The boxes they came in are a well known wheel company but i don't remember what it's called.
Porsche Taycan These are the PERFECT set of wheels IMG_0059.JPG
Porsche Taycan These are the PERFECT set of wheels IMG_0183.JPG

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I have them. Seller will negotiate (paid less than $2000). No complaints with them - pics attached. The boxes they came in are a well known wheel company but i don't remember what it's called.
IMG_0059.JPG
IMG_0183.JPG
Those look like 20''?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Porsche Taycan 4S, '23 Porsche Macan S
Country flag
Does anyone actually know why Porsche forces you to purchase the upgraded surface coated brakes when selecting the Mission-E wheels in the configurator? I always thought it was merely a BS money grab but what do I know.

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Does anyone actually know why Porsche forces you to purchase the upgraded surface coated brakes when selecting the Mission-E wheels in the configurator? I always thought it was merely a BS money grab but what do I know.
Porsche forces you to select a larger brake rotor to fit the larger wheel. So you can choose either the surface-coated rotors or the carbon ceramic rotors, but not the smaller iron rotors to go with the Mission E wheels. Some owners have fitted the Mission E wheels with the smaller iron rotors after delivery, and the look is controversial.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Porsche Taycan 4S, '23 Porsche Macan S
Country flag
Porsche forces you to select a larger brake rotor to fit the larger wheel. So you can choose either the surface-coated rotors or the carbon ceramic rotors, but not the smaller iron rotors to go with the Mission E wheels. Some owners have fitted the Mission E wheels with the smaller iron rotors after delivery, and the look is controversial.
Is the controversy around the design of the wheel being so "open" that it puts a spotlight on the small red calipers?

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag