Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mamba 4S sport T super yay!
Country flag
Hey friends... I hope that everyone is enjoying their cars as much as I am.. and for those of you waiting... I hope the wait flies by!!:clap:

I haven't posted for a while, and still haven't posted my delivery day pictures ! Bad me !!!
I do have an excuse... Ive been enjoying her so much that I have become less obsessive on the forum- so I need too catch up!!!! :)))

I.LOVE.THIS.CAR.

I have a Q for those of you who have successfully used Le Shuttle without curbing those alloys !!!! Do any of you find there is an optimal way to position the Taycans while avoiding those bloody curbs along the length of le Shuttle. I have managed it once (just) and to be honest the Taycan is an annoying width with 21s and such low profile tyres... the alloys are desperate to smooch those curbs.... For those of you who use this regularly, did you find it was better to mount on one side and then keep the other utterly clear ?? Just wanting to preserve those scrumptious 21inch Spyders and think I may just be making hard work of it ! Thanks in advance and please feel free to just laugh at me/ call me a rubbish woman driver etc etc ;)) xxx

Thanks in advance friends :like:

Porsche Taycan Tips requested for my wide-hipped beauty on le Shuttle !!! X IMG_1526.JPG
Sponsored

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab, i4
Country flag
Hey friends... I hope that everyone is enjoying their cars as much as I am.. and for those of you waiting... I hope the wait flies by!!:clap:

I haven't posted for a while, and still haven't posted my delivery day pictures ! Bad me !!!
I do have an excuse... Ive been enjoying her so much that I have become less obsessive on the forum- so I need too catch up!!!! :)))

I.LOVE.THIS.CAR.

I have a Q for those of you who have successfully used Le Shuttle without curbing those alloys !!!! Do any of you find there is an optimal way to position the Taycans while avoiding those bloody curbs along the length of le Shuttle. I have managed it once (just) and to be honest the Taycan is an annoying width with 21s and such low profile tyres... the alloys are desperate to smooch those curbs.... For those of you who use this regularly, did you find it was better to mount on one side and then keep the other utterly clear ?? Just wanting to preserve those scrumptious 21inch Spyders and think I may just be making hard work of it ! Thanks in advance and please feel free to just laugh at me/ call me a rubbish woman driver etc etc ;)) xxx

Thanks in advance friends :like:
will strongly recommend that you book the high load carriage. Just ti k that you will have a roof load with bikes and then it is straight. All buses go in that carriage.

well done and good luck

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Sorry I can't help with your query, other than to mention that my 2 nearest dealers expect every Porsche getting traded in to need at least one wheel repaired from kerbing.
After your pre-delivery wobble I'm relieved to hear that you've been enjoying the car and I hope we see more pictures of it (though excellent reason for your having been too busy to participate in this forum).

eddieterry

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911Turbo, Taycan CT Turbo 2023.
Country flag
Recently got back from a trip through France & Spain and I booked the high coach by saying I had bikes on roof rack and this made it much, much easier.

Poshfpg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S ID3
Country flag
I've done 4 trips on the Eurotunnel in the narrow carriage without any problems, CT on 20s. The toliets are tricky unless you take them at crawling pace but otherwise it's ok. I use the front camera to line up down the middle as my own 'central' positioning always tends a few inches to the right. I've had a Q7 ad Cayenne on 21s in there too so don't find the Taycan any trickier.

There are fewer wide trains so you may have to wait longer going for one of those. I'm desperately impatient when travelling and want to drive straight on to the first available train so happy to go narrow.

GtechRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ST
Country flag
as above - take it easy and line up with the camera. i am on 20s - the little curb is lower than the width of the tyre anyway.
Sponsored