What happens to PCM services after 3 year expiration?

Raphie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s (21)
Country flag
What’s happens with all the PCM services after 3 years? There is an end date in MyPorsche, but it doesn’t say which ones will void and which ones will remain.

Like the dynamic steering and pdls+ “services” are already on my VIN I assume these are perpetual and not that I have to repurchase “services” to unlock the options for another 3 years?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
What’s happens with all the PCM services after 3 years? There is an end date in MyPorsche, but it doesn’t say which ones will void and which ones will remain.

Like the dynamic steering and pdls+ “services” are already on my VIN I assume these are perpetual and not that I have to repurchase “services” to unlock the options for another 3 years?
Go to My Porsche website and review each of the Porsche Connect services expiration dates and any guidance on what to do thereafter.

Services can be renewed for a fee.

OP
OP
Raphie

Raphie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s (21)
Country flag
Ok, so from what I can see, that’s after 3 years: 179€ for the connect services bundle p/y and another 179€ for the charge services (charge planning in navigation and rfID Porsche card) so 358€ yearly. Then there is the 299€ for the alarm. So 657€ per year to keep everything running.
Sponsored