whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Not being a downer at all, although you are discounting the fact that those fluffy frivolous aesthetic extras make me happy 😃 jk, in all seriousness though, what if I had the fluffy extras and both options - battery, and also air suspension, RAS, etc - would you say then that the build for a RWD is balanced from a resale perspective, or still an overpriced resale disaster?
I think in that case, the build is more balanced but just ends up as a very high spec. I think there would be a buyer that would be interested in a high spec used RWD and would pay up for it, it's just a very particular person

IMO, from what you have above, I'd take big battery and air suspension and leave the rest out re: RAS, sport chrono, 4 zone/massage seats. Mainly since you live in Florida where the roads are wide and mostly straight, I think RAS utility is lower. Sport Chrono you mentioned that you don't actually care that much about yourself. I think most haven't found 4 zone to be that useful for these cars. Perhaps massage is nice, but that's pretty person dependent. I've tried them before in cars and realized I probably would never activate them - plus they're no where close to as strong as like a massage chair you have at home
Sponsored