VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club

Dimib31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porshe Cayenne, Taycan on order, audi A6, Audi etr
Country flag
mine is due for delivery March 2023. i chose Vulcano grey based on what i saw in the showroom. in there the color was always the best in my opinion. But now i see it driving around on the road i sometimes think it is way darker than expected. Anyway will keep it that way as Gentian Blue and Mamba green are a no go for the rest of the family but can always put a wrap over it if it would bother me. it will get a ceramic coating though so maybe it will be brighter and more shiny with this added.
Sponsored

Lord Cartilage

First Name
Seun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I ordered a Volcano Grey taycan with black leather and neodyme accent. I am about to lock in but now thinking the interior may be too dark considering volcano grey is also dark. Any thoughts on ideal interior options will be welcome, not keen on that red/black combo

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I ordered a Volcano Grey taycan with black leather and neodyme accent. I am about to lock in but now thinking the interior may be too dark considering volcano grey is also dark. Any thoughts on ideal interior options will be welcome, not keen on that red/black combo
Pano roof will lighten things up.

Crayon / black will blend very well.

Not sure about the neodyme accent selection however. Standard is just fine.

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
I have volcano / black interior. Think it looks really good and not too dark ( i have pano) . Hindsight - i'd have been braver and gone red though!

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
I'm due to lock in a spec this week and I'm going to be joining the Volcano Grey club. I'm getting a CT4S and I have spec'd the black window surrounds. I have so far spec'd the aluminium roof rails with the view that they will tie in nicely with the similarly coloured standard side skirts, but wonder if black is preferred and if so, is anyone able to confirm if the black ones are simply painted? Do they scratch to reveal the base coat beneath?
Sponsored