T-Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan CT4, 23 911T, 24 Rivian R1S, 71 BMW 2002
Country flag
Double car wash from the other night. I guess I’m a man of blues! My 911 T is shark blue and the CT4 is neptune. I enjoyed this picture because it highlights the differences between these two very fun colors.

Side note and minor plug for ceramics: my 911 had Adam’s advance ceramic on it already and the CT4 didn’t. My word does that make it easier to dry! Just did the CT4 this past weekend to get her up to speed.
Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_3108
Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_3109
Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_3110

AlterZgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Taycan 4SCT, 21 992 Carrera S, 23 BMW X3 M40i
Country flag
I have a Taycan CT4S on order and it has been carmine red for a couple of months, but I just decided to swtich to Neptune blue because I already have a guards red 992 and I don't want another red car. Here's my build code: PRLKY9K0

For my neptune blue CT4S, I have gloss black window trim and the 21" cross turismo design wheels in standard two tone silver/grey spec'd. I also chose Vesuvius Grey exterior inlays. I'm trying to decide between the standard silver inlays, black inlays or vesuvius grey. Given the gloss black window trim and cross turismo design wheels, any thoughts on which inlay would work best?

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
also chose Vesuvius Grey exterior inlays. I'm trying to decide between the standard silver inlays, black inlays or vesuvius grey.
I have Vesuvius grey inlays on my Mamba CT4S. I felt its satin finish blended better with the trim around it than gloss, personally. Mind you my CT 21 wheels are painted Vesuvius too, which look great to me, but both Mamba and Vesuvius painted wheels have been discontinued.
I do have the gloss black window surrounds and badge.

Last edited:

optik382

First Name
Fletcher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bolt, 2023 XC90 PHEV, 2022 Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Does it have a satin PPF on it?
It does! Here’s one from pre-wrap…
Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_3070

So far so good on the wrap. Been on for a year and 10k miles, no issues, and protected me from a few chips no doubt. Plus I think it looks cool with the satin :)

javelincoach

First Name
Clifton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes GLE55, Cupra Formentor VZ5
Country flag
I couldn’t resist admiring her dripping with snow foam. I’ll never get bored of all the angles, whether she’s just been cleaned, or in the rain, I just love the curves and lines.

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_1007

zmah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, 718 GT4
Country flag
Had the car wrapped in STEK DYNOprism PPF -- its clear but has an embedded heavy metallic flake effect in direct sunlight and a slight color shifting effect in tangential lighting.
Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club _DSC6680-Edit

nischalr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Audi Q4 E-tron
Country flag
Had the car wrapped in STEK DYNOprism PPF -- its clear but has an embedded heavy metallic flake effect in direct sunlight and a slight color shifting effect in tangential lighting.
_DSC6680-Edit.jpg

That's pretty cool, more pics would be appreciated!