T-Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan CT4, 23 911T, 24 Rivian R1S, 71 BMW 2002
Country flag
nice car. nice solar array.. .what is that, about 40 panels? 16kW system or so? that yours or a commercial install? that's a lot o power for a house. nice.
Thank you very much! That is our solar system and it’s 10.2 kW with 32 panels. We originally put it in around 2017 and it’s done around 76 MWh so far. Enough for a few solar powered joy rides!
Sponsored

dtich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan GTS;'12 Model S(sold); Aprilia; Triumph
Country flag
oh, haha, i miscounted quite a bit.. :D

that's about the size of mine too, that i put in in 2012. haven't check recently but yes, a lot o MW sold back. it's a great feeling driving sunshine isn't it?!

congrats again.

T-Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan CT4, 23 911T, 24 Rivian R1S, 71 BMW 2002
Country flag
oh, haha, i miscounted quite a bit.. :D

that's about the size of mine too, that i put in in 2012. haven't check recently but yes, a lot o MW sold back. it's a great feeling driving sunshine isn't it?!

congrats again.
Too funny. I’m sitting on our porch with a glass of wine and decided to count the panels—42 my friend 😂. My wife reminded me we added onto the original panels a couple years back so I’m the one with faulty math! My bad.

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
So, she’s arrived!

IMG_0908.jpeg

IMG_0901.jpeg

IMG_0902.jpeg

IMG_0911.jpeg

IMG_0912.jpeg

IMG_0913.jpeg
What a beautiful contrast stitching, is this part of the Olea standard Leather Package or you had to get Contrast stitching in addition to have it contrast on the dash and steering wheel as this picture is showing.

Maximilian

First Name
Maximilian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
After 12 mnths of wait finally got mine:

Extremely happy with the colour and most of the options picked.
+
Amazing handling in general, such a smooth ride on a highway. So far, Love those ionity quick chargers(10-80% in 18 min) Burmester sounds great.
-
No soft close, some info on the dash is obstructed by the steering wheel, couldn't figure out how to change tracks on the steering wheel🤷🏼‍♂️

planning to try out Innodrive and ALK as FOD as soon as they add this option in my profile(missing for now)

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_6709

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_6710

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_6720

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag

javelincoach

First Name
Clifton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes GLE55, Cupra Formentor VZ5
Country flag
What a beautiful contrast stitching, is this part of the Olea standard Leather Package or you had to get Contrast stitching in addition to have it contrast on the dash and steering wheel as this picture is showing.
Yes, it’s the standard option with two-tone Olea club leather in basalt black and atacama beige with neodymium accents, nothing custom there.

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_0920

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_0917

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_0919

javelincoach

First Name
Clifton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes GLE55, Cupra Formentor VZ5
Country flag
After 12 mnths of wait finally got mine:

Extremely happy with the colour and most of the options picked.
+
Amazing handling in general, such a smooth ride on a highway. So far, Love those ionity quick chargers(10-80% in 18 min) Burmester sounds great.
-
No soft close, some info on the dash is obstructed by the steering wheel, couldn't figure out how to change tracks on the steering wheel🤷🏼‍♂️

planning to try out Innodrive and ALK as FOD as soon as they add this option in my profile(missing for now)

IMG_6709.jpeg

IMG_6710.jpeg

IMG_6720.jpeg
Beautiful!

Re: changing tracks, you will need to set up the custom shortcut buttons with the diamond symbol on. There’s one on the steering wheel and another on the dash.

Maximilian

First Name
Maximilian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Beautiful!

Re: changing tracks, you will need to set up the custom shortcut buttons with the diamond symbol on. There’s one on the steering wheel and another on the dash.
Thanks👍🏻 looks like i was not the only one confused)))

EPORSCH

First Name
LD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Targa GTS, Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Thanks👍🏻 looks like i was not the only one confused)))
Great Color… just picked up a MY22 Neptune CT…. Loaded at a good price…. Looks great next to MY16 Carmine Red Targa GTS

dtich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan GTS;'12 Model S(sold); Aprilia; Triumph
Country flag
Too funny. I’m sitting on our porch with a glass of wine and decided to count the panels—42 my friend 😂. My wife reminded me we added onto the original panels a couple years back so I’m the one with faulty math! My bad.
You piqued my curiosity as it's been so long since I looked at long term stats on the solar system on the main house -- I do have it shown on my home automation display on a daily basis, yield and current wattage, to track mainly the weather. lol. (It's as good a weather gauge as anything, honestly.) But, checking the historical stats made me smile: 50k€ in CO2 saved, says SMA, not sure about that but.. I'll take it. 117MWh produced... a regular ole power plant indeed. :D Anyway, keep on truckin man. It's helping.

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club 1690916590006