NewtoEV

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Base model Taycan
Country flag
Base model year 23, just passed 10,000 mile mark and just short of six months of ownership. This post is more for new owners as longtime owners have already been through this stuff. Really really like this car. As I have stated in previous posts, charging network is the source of most of my complaints. As for the car, I normally drive in normal mode and when I charge to 85% I am usually around 235 miles. If I’m taking the car out of the city, I will charge to 100% the night before and get about 275 miles of range. The first 90 days were a little buggy at first: software issues with a blank display screen, A/C not blowing cold, etc. and has been reported on the forum before, usually shutting down the car and restarting after a brief period corrects the problem. (The car really is like a super computer on wheels.) Tires still look new. Base model is plenty quick enough for me (any more power and I would really be in trouble). Car definitely gets plenty of attention (which I suppose can be both good and bad 😉). Two things that will never change: one, the car looks great and two: it’s a Porsche! I certainly don’t regret the purchase, and feel very fortunate based on some of the other posts on this forum that my issues have been relatively minor and few in number. Certainly hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!
Sponsored