kl98cwg

First Name
DF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+
Country flag
I’m in the UK and obviously there are differences, but coming up to having a 4S+ for two years and it appears I could sell it for about £5,000 (USD5,800) less than I originally paid (that’s just the figure I get online from a company I’ve used to sell cars before - on both previous occasions I ended up with a better price than their original estimate).

The depreciation alone must make this far and way the cheapest car I’ve ever had from new. Throw in the fact that I mostly charge overnight at a low rate and over the last year (only around 6,000 miles) I reckon the charging cost for this plus some public charging was equivalent to about 3-4 full tanks of fuel for my previous ICE car. Insurance is of course higher and also requires me to pay for a tracker; tyres are lasting well and have a lot more mileage in them than the 13k I’ve done so far.

Really enjoying the Taycan and love the fact that the figures vindicate the initial extravagance 😊
Sponsored

mcr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
For those based in the UK and buying it through their company, I would argue that the 2% BiK, up to 100% capital allowance, other tax deductions and assuming the residual value continues to be strong Taycan is definitely a fantastic cost/quality trade-off.