BMonte13

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
The forum often appropriately has pictures of how beautiful the Taycan is on the outside in various color/wrap options, but I'd just like to give a shout out to how beautiful this vehicle is on the inside too.

Porsche Taycan Beautiful Inside and Out DC6F440B-1803-432A-91F1-745EDABF4736
Sponsored

mutanthands

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Suzuki Cara
Country flag
The forum often appropriately has pictures of how beautiful the Taycan is on the outside in various color/wrap options, but I'd just like to give a shout out to how beautiful this vehicle is on the inside too.

DC6F440B-1803-432A-91F1-745EDABF4736.jpeg
I hope that drip on the armrest is hand sanitiser, and not an expression of how much you really love the interior!:champagne:

Crazymind

First Name
Mattia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Beautifully designed, Porsche build quality. I only find the central console a bit outdated. Doesn’t blend with the rest as I would like to…

Tsingtao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toucan RWD
Country flag
Beautifully designed, Porsche build quality. I only find the central console a bit outdated. Doesn’t blend with the rest as I would like to…
Agree. I would at minimum like to see Panamera style pop-up cupholder concealment. My last car, an ELR (by far the coolest car ever produced by GM), had an electric sliding cover for the cupholders in the center console which provided cup-holding utility when needed and a clean, modern look when not needed. IMHO Taycan 2.0 definitely needs to address the anachronistic center console issue (but what do I know, maybe the console was strategically designed to appeal to all the Americans who are hopelessly addicted to McDonalds/McStarbucks drive-thru's).

diononiz

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S Cab. 2019 BMW X5 4.0i
Country flag
I have the black beige olea interior and love it. Definately a step up from the standard interior in my 2020 992 Carrera S Cab interior

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Be real careful with that hand sanitizer (I'd advise taking it out of the car). You'll strip the coating from the leather on your steering wheel (and anywhere else it hits the leather).

Dollymite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AMG C43
Country flag

DC6F440B-1803-432A-91F1-745EDABF4736.jpeg
Which leather option is this, please? Chalk beige? (Or limestone beige I think it is in the US?) It looks great. Really want a light interior but I’m going Dolomite on the outside so not sure whether it’ll look too odd!

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Which leather option is this, please? Chalk beige? (Or limestone beige I think it is in the US?) It looks great. Really want a light interior but I’m going Dolomite on the outside so not sure whether it’ll look too odd!
That’s limestone beige.

OTPSkipper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune Blue Taycan
Country flag
Agree. I would at minimum like to see Panamera style pop-up cupholder concealment. My last car, an ELR (by far the coolest car ever produced by GM), had an electric sliding cover for the cupholders in the center console which provided cup-holding utility when needed and a clean, modern look when not needed. IMHO Taycan 2.0 definitely needs to address the anachronistic center console issue (but what do I know, maybe the console was strategically designed to appeal to all the Americans who are hopelessly addicted to McDonalds/McStarbucks drive-thru's).
I was surprised to see the cup holders when I first saw the car. I thought Germans disdained any activity other than driving. I viewed the flip out cup holders in my boxster as proof of that.

xyeahtony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Integra 6MT, 23 CT4S
Country flag
I was surprised to see the cup holders when I first saw the car. I thought Germans disdained any activity other than driving. I viewed the flip out cup holders in my boxster as proof of that.
Ha, i've seen heated/cooled cup holders in a BMW

TXAG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Ha, i've seen heated/cooled cup holders in a BMW
When I was on a business trip to Indonesia many years ago, I was driven around in a 1991 Toyota Crown that had a refrigerated beverage compartment big enough for a couple of 12-ounce (354 ml) cans. I suspect it was simply the cold a/c blowing into the fridge. But, hey, it came in handy as I was stuck in traffic on Jalan M.H. Thamrin many times on the way back to my hotel. Here's a picture of it I found on buy.motorius.com. (I added the yellow arrow.)
Porsche Taycan Beautiful Inside and Out 1678595474525

Sponsored