m3sharif

First Name
Sharif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Just picked up a pre-owned TTS from out of state. Looking for recommendation on a Long Island Dealership to take care of Recalls / Open Actions / 2yr Service / NYS Inspection.

Not many good reviews on any of them. My Porsche assigned me to Huntington but hate how small, cluttered and inattentive they always seem to be. Saw customer service cars lined up on a grassy hill and jammed together behind the building.

Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
25? Tesla Roadster/22 Tesla MYP/21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
If close enough for you check out Porsche Gold Coast in Jericho. :like:

OP
OP
m3sharif

m3sharif

First Name
Sharif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Thanks I did stop in there when I was shopping for cars and definitely seemed Night and Day in the showroom compared to Huntington but have seen some not so great reviews and claims of costly labor rates even by Porsche standards lol

Moman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan CT
Country flag
If you're near South Shore try Porsche South Shore. They are newly renovated and expanded. Huge service area and showroom.

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
25? Tesla Roadster/22 Tesla MYP/21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Not sure why the labor rates would matter for recalls/open actions/warranty work.

Also not sure what you are expecting you have a Turbo S on Long Island at a Porsche Dealer. Nothing "budget" applies. 🤣
Even if you purchased it used Turbo S screams I don't care about money to the dealers.

If you aren't happy with any options on LI and are willing to drive up to CT check out Fairfield Porsche. They have been great for my Turbo S warranty work and took great care of me in the process. Request Martin Dempsey as your service advisor.

Outside of warranty work I have used ACI Dynamix:
https://www.acidynamix.com/
for many cars over many years for installing mods/wraps/paint protection/detailing and non dealer service needs (ie oil changes, brake fluid changes, track prep etc). Bryce the owner is an awesome guy and I know he has a lot of NYC and LI customers who transport their Lambos and other exotica to him as it's not close to you. If you mention my name he'll take great care of you. HTH!

RBGtaycan

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia EV6; Taycan RWD....Past: 356, Cayman S
Country flag
I have used South Shore, Gold Coast, Huntington and Amityville (small and truly awful !) over the years..never too crazy about any BUT Gold Coast has been OK for warranty service and probably the best of a mediocre lot. South Shore has had relatively new ownership so not sure if that has improved (was not terrible).

OP
OP
m3sharif

m3sharif

First Name
Sharif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Not sure why the labor rates would matter for recalls/open actions/warranty work.

Also not sure what you are expecting you have a Turbo S on Long Island at a Porsche Dealer. Nothing "budget" applies. 🤣
Even if you purchased it used Turbo S screams I don't care about money to the dealers.

If you aren't happy with any options on LI and are willing to drive up to CT check out Fairfield Porsche. They have been great for my Turbo S warranty work and took great care of me in the process. Request Martin Dempsey as your service advisor.

Outside of warranty work I have used ACI Dynamix:
https://www.acidynamix.com/
for many cars over many years for installing mods/wraps/paint protection/detailing and non dealer service needs (ie oil changes, brake fluid changes, track prep etc). Bryce the owner is an awesome guy and I know he has a lot of NYC and LI customers who transport their Lambos and other exotica to him as it's not close to you. If you mention my name he'll take great care of you. HTH!

Thanks. Well that’s why I got it pre-owned at a 45% discount not new lol. I don’t mind paying what things are worth, but can’t stomach being taken for a ride either.

I got a message in the App about the 2yr service being due tho the car only has 4500 miles and really only had a year of use. If I’m in there getting initial open actions might let them do it. That’s why I was looking into labor rates and what they might charge for a simplistic brake flush & cabin filter change. Seeing crazy posts of people being quoted up to $2-3k at some places with the most reasonable being around $700-800

OP
OP
m3sharif

m3sharif

First Name
Sharif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I have used South Shore, Gold Coast, Huntington and Amityville (small and truly awful !) over the years..never too crazy about any BUT Gold Coast has been OK for warranty service and probably the best of a mediocre lot. South Shore has had relatively new ownership so not sure if that has improved (was not terrible).
Thank you. Was leaning towards Gold Cost as well. Thanks for the insights.

OP
OP
m3sharif

m3sharif

First Name
Sharif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
If you're near South Shore try Porsche South Shore. They are newly renovated and expanded. Huge service area and showroom.
Thanks. I almost bought a car from them a few months ago and had a right of refusal deposit down. Day later they go silent on me and when the saleswoman finally called me back I got a hard to believe story that the prior owner didn’t like his new car, came back to the dealership, left it and took his TTS 🤔

Maybe the service side is better lol

Last edited:

smohr33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S -> Taycan CT4
Country flag
My experience... Gold Coast is good but expensive. Amityville is small but good, best pricing, my current choice. Huntington is a nightmare on all fronts, avoid at all costs.
Sponsored