June 2022 Deliveries

Fletch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 CT4S, ‘21 Defender 110
Country flag
Well, i started as an April delivery (was supposed to start production 2/18. on that date, it was bumped 3 weeks, then bumped again).

Earlier this week TYD finally moved me to Step 4 on 4/4. Then today its now showing Step 6 (Ready For Transport) with a date of 4/15 for that. Also shows 4/15 for Step 5. Odd stuff.

any rate, supposed to make it to Austin on 6/3 now (has bounced between 6/3 and 6/10).

Edit: it's a CT 4S. originally a Jan allocation.
Sponsored

jld1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S23
Country flag
That's not bad, really. 5 months is pretty short relative to what others have dealt with.

How long did it take to get a production date from the time of your allocation in January? My allocation was about a month ago, but still nothing changed on the app (still says Your order is create and "awaiting production").

Thanks!

mma84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7, Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Well, i started as an April delivery (was supposed to start production 2/18. on that date, it was bumped 3 weeks, then bumped again).

Earlier this week TYD finally moved me to Step 4 on 4/4. Then today its now showing Step 6 (Ready For Transport) with a date of 4/15 for that. Also shows 4/15 for Step 5. Odd stuff.

any rate, supposed to make it to Austin on 6/3 now (has bounced between 6/3 and 6/10).

Start production for me was 3/24. Just updated to Ready for Transport 4/8 (an entire week ahead of the estimated 4/15 date). I have estimated delivery of 5/27 (updated from 6/3). Some of the other steps have odd dates, but I’m assuming they are not updated. Hopefully the car arrives sooner. It seems like things are starting to move along again.

Last edited:

lighteningturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 992 TTS, Cayenne Coupe S (on order)
Country flag

I'm in a similar position. Originally scheduled to be a May delivery and then got bumped to June 10th. My start production was 4/8 but there isn't any updates on TYD yet that it has started but my estimated delivery is still June 10th. I'm in Houston, so we might be on the same boat. Allocation was in October 2021 with a freeze date in January. My SA has confirmed I have a VIN but still no updates anywhere. Tried to find the shipping schedule for the vessels but it looks like it's showing July and August dates. Not sure if anyone has the June shipping schedule? I have a Turbo.

OP
OP

Fletch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 CT4S, ‘21 Defender 110
Country flag
I put down the deposit in Sept for a January slot (hoping to line up with April end of lease).

I noted in a diff thread, my dates shifted Saturday:
The 4/15 that were there for Step 5 (CP8.0) and Step 6 (ready for transport) changed to 4/8. Final delivery came in to 5/27! Was 6/10 a week ago. Like seeing it pull in for the first time :)
So, promising but not counting on anything at this point. Showing “on vessel” for 4/22 so wondering if that lines up with available shipping info

OTPSkipper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune Blue Taycan
Country flag
I’m supposed to be on a boat by 4/22 too. In the may deliveries, I saw a April shipping schedule. I will try to find it again and post it here.

mma84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7, Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I’m supposed to be on a boat by 4/22 too. In the may deliveries, I saw a April shipping schedule. I will try to find it again and post it here.
same.

According to vessel finder, the Siem Confucius just arrived at the port of Emden today 4/15. It appears to be the only vehicle carrier at port. Based on it’s history, it appears it’ll be headed to JAX.

Next vehicle carriers to arrive are:
Parana: expected to arrive 4/17
Siem Cicero: expected to arrive 4/22

pnw-ev-nerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
My 4S CT finished production yesterday and is already en route to Emden. TYD (and my salesman) says July 1 ETA, so I'm optimistically inviting myself into the June thread :p

The broken-as-heck TYD says:
April 29 - arrival in Emden
May 6 - on vessel
June 10 - arriving in Port of Benicia, CA

Looking at ship schedules, none showing so far are scheduled to arrive in Benicia, so maybe it'll be the next ship not currently on the schedule? Or maybe it'll be SFL Conductor and arriving in some port other than what TYD says? Dunno, but I'm excited!

IcanTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, BMW 328xi
Country flag
My car is waiting at Emden currently and supposed to get on vessel today 04/22. Siem Cicero hopefully.

kokos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Hoping for Diane Leader on Monday.
What’s your processing port?

My car is also sitting at Emden (with a TYD on-vessel date 4/22). Mine says 5/27 at Benicia, but from the schedule doesn’t seem that any ship leaving April stops at Benicia (unless its an omission).

Fingers crossed!

OTPSkipper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune Blue Taycan
Country flag
What’s your processing port?

My car is also sitting at Emden (with a TYD on-vessel date 4/22). Mine says 5/27 at Benicia, but from the schedule doesn’t seem that any ship leaving April stops at Benicia (unless its an omission).

Fingers crossed!
San Diego. Hopefully boat goes on to somewhere in SF.

lighteningturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 992 TTS, Cayenne Coupe S (on order)
Country flag