Modifying Innodrive limits and other customizations

dropdead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Golf 6 R, Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
Hey guys,

i got my 4S CT two weeks ago and am very happy with it.

However there are some little things i think that could be better like:
- usually standard traffic around here is driving 5-10 kmh above the speed limit, i want innodrive to "allow that"
- increasing/decreasing the amount of regen breaking ideally up to a level where one-pedal driving is achieved
- adjust the firmness of steering individually of driving mode
- display and change how much the back wheels steer
- custom range mode that allows for higher speeds

Basically what i am asking would be to see all the options that are wrapped into the different profiles and change them individually. From what i found there must be a number of different setting wrapped that we can not access and mix and match how we want out of the box.

The only thing i've done so far was put on ODB2 dongle on there and check the SoH of the battery which i guess everyone has done. It should not be that hard to make the leap to create a better ui to configure everything we might want.

I am not quite sure if some of you already thought about this or are working on something to enable this since I couldn't really find anything related browsing through the thread of the past year.
Sponsored

d00d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
yes
Country flag
I would like those things too, but only the first one is possible (manually).
When PID adjusts your speed, or asks you if you want to accept a new speed when obey limits has been deselected, use the stalk to then select a higher speed.

OP
OP
dropdead

dropdead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Golf 6 R, Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
Ok, I am gonna try that. My guess is you need to reapply this each time, right?

I think it would be really cool if you could completely create a new profile from scratch, so much potential...

d00d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
yes
Country flag
Yeah, each time, which I found to be too much work.
I have it set to not obey, and just use the feature where it slows for stop/yield signs and sharp turns.
As I passed one side street with a stop sign it slowed.
On one highway sweeper it only slowed for milliseconds, presumably because it's only programmed for angle with no minimum duration of activation.
So it's not fully worked out, but still somewhat useful.

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Is it possible to delete incorrect PID turn notifications? I have several places along my normal driving routes where PID wants me to turn left where there is no street.

OP
OP
dropdead

dropdead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Golf 6 R, Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
Is it possible to delete incorrect PID turn notifications? I have several places along my normal driving routes where PID wants me to turn left where there is no street.
i found it very useful if we would have a way to customize stuff like this - however i understand porsche that they don't really want us to mess with it for regulatory and compliance reasons

OP
OP
dropdead

dropdead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Golf 6 R, Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
I've seen there offer, looks quite interesting. I am wondering tho if those patches could be done via odb2 instead of shipping the ECU which sounds a bit drastic.

If someone reads this who has the ECU changed from redshift please give us some insight in the results, especially the things not concerning the hp/torque upgrades.

redshift-performance

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.redshift-performance.com
Vehicles
Taycan, e-tron GT
Country flag
Hi @dropdead
We are more than happy to answer any questions that you might have. We are also working on a more streamlined option which would not require to send us your ECU. If you have a suitable OBD interface you can read out the necessary data from your car, send it to us via email and we send you a secondary ECU with the performance upgrade applied which you can swap when needed. Please contact us if you want to learn more or have any questions at [email protected]
Sponsored