First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911Turbo, Taycan CT Turbo 2023.
Country flag
Nice solution! Very clean install.

I went with the simple install using a clip made for the Taycan from ProClipUSA and an apple MagSafe with heavy duty double sided tape. The clip mount is $28 with their Black Friday sale now.

Only issue is that with passengers the phone gets knocked off rather easily if they are not paying attention. I drive solo most of the time so it's not a problem for me.

https://www.proclipusa.com/collections/dashboard-mounts-porsche-taycan-2020

Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 9.55.21 AM.png
I used similar & find it perfect as exactly right position to see phone and it charges really well compared to the very poor one in centre console.

Watchesandburgers

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
I purchased the Nine Volt MagSafe charger here and completed the install in perhaps 20 minutes. And that was taking it slow to watch the video twice, make sure not to mess anything up, etc. Installed using the YouTube instructional video which was really good. Unit fits very snugly in the cupholder - it’s not going anywhere and looks great! Pics below. Love it. Five stars! (Would give it six stars if weren’t so darned expensive.)

For those wondering, the Qi charger in the center armrest takes a contortionist to reach, IMO. That’s some German Overengineering if I’ve ever seen it. 😜

Porsche Taycan My first "mod" -- Cupholder Mounted Wireless Charger with MagSafe for Apple iPhone IMG_7888

Porsche Taycan My first "mod" -- Cupholder Mounted Wireless Charger with MagSafe for Apple iPhone IMG_7887