Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Velar 3.0, Ranger 3.2, Boxster S 3.2, Z3 2.2, Z3
Country flag
Nowt wrong with Crayon lad 🤨 🤣
F0B681A0-4562-4723-8193-C6FA28AA36DA.jpeg
no, you're right but the past 2 cars I've had have been metallic grey and so a complete change was needed

Browning

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RangeRover D350 MHEV New Disco 300D MHEW Taycan4S
Country flag
Sounds nice.
The 1 thing i missed off my spec, which i wish i had (and should be standard) is Lane change assistance. Car has some big old blind spots.

And don't forget auto fold wing mirrors (another thing that should be standard).
Agree with above also worth considering rear wheel steering its a big car and makes so much difference

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
Agree with above also worth considering rear wheel steering its a big car and makes so much difference
Yeah … good shout rear wheel steer for improved handling and manoeuvrability! The car is a brute and anything that aids parking and turning in tight spaces is both practical and spares driver blushes!

OP
OP
PhilH67

PhilH67

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Velar 3.0, Ranger 3.2, Boxster S 3.2, Z3 2.2, Z3
Country flag
Well that was a short lived dalliance with a new Porsche, ordered the car, then they decided to stop my colour and put the price up with a possible further price rise before I get a build slot. I decided I’m not playing that game so I’m off to other pastures, sorry boys and girls but I’m going to take my leave, it was fun while it lasted.
I do have a 2000 Boxster so I’m still in the family :)
Sponsored