TXAG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I know so many people who have started suffering with vertigo/dizziness recently - who have never had it before (including me).

It started March '21 on a Sunday - 3 weeks after my first covid jab. Never had anything like it before, then it suddenly appeared.
Slowly improved since and not bad now.

But as I say, I know a lot of people in same position.
Meniere's Disease, possibly (dizziness, ear fullness, howling/tinnitus/hearing loss in one ear)? Folks with Meniere's have to cut back on salt, alcohol, caffeine, and chocolate.

FWIW my hobbies include shooting pool (not snooker, sorry), running a 5k almost every day, hiking, badminton, ping pong, and a little pickleball. Oh, and going to Las Vegas a lot.
Sponsored

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
I know so many people who have started suffering with vertigo/dizziness recently - who have never had it before (including me).

It started March '21 on a Sunday - 3 weeks after my first covid jab. Never had anything like it before, then it suddenly appeared.
Slowly improved since and not bad now.

But as I say, I know a lot of people in same position.
Thanks for mentioning this. I've had 4 vaccines now and wasn't aware of experiencing any side effects...BUT keeping an open mind, I did a quick Google and can see some reputable sources suggesting possible correlation and I've given myself some homework learning about the Vestibular System. On the one hand I've only experienced symptoms in the last 6 months...on the other, it's only been on the few occasions that I've booted a Taycan 4S or Turbo (and only fleetingly...but enough to make me back off:(). I've never had the sensation in ICE cars of similar paper performance as the 4S.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Strictly for my own solitary amusement, I play a variety of guitars and basses, and create music in my home studio (centred on a Windows PC and digital music hardware and software all from around the turn of the century- too much hassle to modernise, but has become a challenge to keep it all working).

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Has anybody seen a stray MIG in the neighborhood…??
I had this MiG-29 hanging on my wall, where it had a deserving place after I flew and repaired it for so many times. But after the Russian invasion of Ukraine, I couldn't bear to see it anymore.

I have two more MiG-29, one is in Czech colours. I am undecided yet about the other one.

Porsche Taycan Other Hobbies MiG-29_ByeBye_20220414-b

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
Watching Real Madrid winning their 14th European Champions League Cup Final in Paris with my daughter… Have been a spectator at the last five finals were Real Madrid was a finalist and won all 5 !

Porsche Taycan Other Hobbies 9AE6FF0A-7422-4978-B3CF-5137D4370215

Last edited:

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Watching Real Madrid winning their 14th European Champions League Cup Final in Paris with my daughter… Have been a spectator
at the last five finals were Real Madrid was a finalist and won all 5 !

9AE6FF0A-7422-4978-B3CF-5137D4370215.jpeg
It was a great match. Really enjoyed it. Your keeper was fantastic!

Liverpool seemed slightly below par. Maybe losing the premiership to City less than a week ago in the way they did took its toll?

Anyway, I am a Man Utd supporter, so I am just keeping my head down in dismay currently.
Not even feeling smug that Lpool lost. At least they got to the final and won 2 trophies.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
It was a great match. Really enjoyed it. Your keeper was fantastic!

Liverpool seemed slightly below par. Maybe losing the premiership to City less than a week ago in the way they did took its toll?

Anyway, I am a Man Utd supporter, so I am just keeping my head down in dismay currently.
Not even feeling smug that Lpool lost. At least they got to the final and won 2 trophies.
Ha - ditto and you have my empathy :) - got to the pt I could barely watch them play end of last season - not sure I can keep enough fingers crossed for next season which will be yet another learning curve!

Juniorp72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S due March 2023
Country flag
Golf... lots of golf!

Also have a huge interest in watches... mostly collecting but have done a little watch making.

timo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS, Sequoia
Country flag
Mountain biking, hunting, fishing, shooting and reloading when I have some spare time not carting my kids to various youth sports events.

Heading on a combo elk/mule deer hunt in a few days🤞
Sponsored