RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I think that sums it up. It's pretty underwhelming in person. People there made a much bigger deal of a .1 4S in Frozen Berry as it looked the part of an exotic. Something about the color of the Turbo, the underwhelming wheels, the way it more resembles a conventional automobile - it was parked next to the "badge" line to get in, but nobody seemed to be much paying attention to it.

bluesky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW F10 M5 Comp, BMW F10 550i
Country flag
What color is the Turbo? It doesn’t look like Frozen blue. I see no shadows, no sun, so presumablyt the white balance is off on these pictures and everythting is muted and colored by the overcast sky lighting.

KBEV

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
What color is the Turbo? It doesn’t look like Frozen blue. I see no shadows, no sun, so presumablyt the white balance is off on these pictures and everythting is muted and colored by the overcast sky lighting.
Gotta be shade green

OP
OP
pedroleumjelly

pedroleumjelly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Triumph Trident, 2023 Taycan
Country flag
Looks pretty close to what my eyes remember seeing

Crazymind

First Name
Mattia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
I have seen a few photos and I really struggle to see much difference to gen 1.

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have seen a few photos and I really struggle to see much difference to gen 1.
The changes are subtle, but it definitely looks different to the trained eye - especially in person. The Turbo rear has new plastic "scoops" in the bumper, the headlights are differently shaped, including removing a lot of the "teardrop" aspects, the front bumper has a new shape and the wheels are different. If you weren't someone used to looking for subtle differences in the Taycan (as many of us are), you likely wouldn't see much difference.

eisenb11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
The Turbo rear has new plastic "scoops" in the bumper, the headlights are differently shaped, including removing a lot of the "teardrop" aspects, the front bumper has a new shape and the wheels are different. If you weren't someone used to looking for subtle differences in the Taycan (as many of us are), you likely wouldn't see much difference.
And that's with the Turbo. The lesser trims lose the flourishes like the rear scoops.

From the perspective of the non-hardcore-enthusiasts, the difference for trims less than the Turbo is the front (looks generic now vs Mission E) and the light up Porsche logo in the back (some will think it's tacky, I think it's OK).

BenJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
The turbo seems to be the Ice Grey, isn't it?

thigos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 GT3 Touring
Country flag
Definitely shade green. It doesn't look right on the configurator, but I've driven a Dakar in this color and can confirm this is it.
Sponsored