OTPSkipper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune Blue Taycan
Country flag
Thanks for the feedback. It really is a month estimate.
Start on 3/11
finish cp8.0 on 4/8
Sponsored

SThurlow

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag

drkgt3rs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT3RS
Country flag
this is very interesting. be sure to let us know if that actually occurs. any word yet from your SA on if it will be produced?
My estimated date of completion has changed from 3/18 to 4/15.

alaphaK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT
Country flag
I think they are adjusting the information on TYD now.
Mine shows quite buggy information. (It's a CT4 for March build and May delivery).
The change freezing point is now 03/31, which was 03/09.
But the time for production is now 25/03, which was 15/03.
And the delivery date hasn't been updated yet.
I got an update last night.
The delivery date was pushed from 05/13 to 06/10.

ladylow87

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
My "arrival at dealer" date is now pushed into August. Trying to decide whether I keep this allocation or wait for a new 2023 allocation...

Super sympathetic to the situation in the Ukraine.. just a frustrating situation all around, especially since my car was supposed to arrive in March. (damn you, FA!)

tomtom901

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD ST
Country flag
My "arrival at dealer" date is now pushed into August. Trying to decide whether I keep this allocation or wait for a new 2023 allocation...

Super sympathetic to the situation in the Ukraine.. just a frustrating situation all around, especially since my car was supposed to arrive in March. (damn you, FA!)
I'd go for the 23 model probably if it's that close.

soul.electrified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 4S convertible, LX570, CT4 (pending)
Country flag
Same thought here - my SA told me that 2023 models will probably not arrive in the US until Nov/Dec, so not sure that it'd be worth it...

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag

That’s a interesting, I don’t have dates at all anymore in TYD. A few days ago my dates all moved forward by 20 days but now everything says TBD for the past couple of days. I have no idea what’s really going on.

electric9925

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
That’s a interesting, I don’t have dates at all anymore in TYD. A few days ago my dates all moved forward by 20 days but now everything says TBD for the past couple of days. I have no idea what’s really going on.
Same for me

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag

I had an August 21 (End) delivery date and it got stuck in the port for a month waiting on the TPMS. I started to hear about MY'22 starting to be built and called the dealer trying to see if mine could be a '22 not a '21. It would have pushed me to Nov/Dec delivery if I switched. So though I took delivery of '21 at the same time someone was getting a '22, I did not have to wait any longer. With Allocations being so scarce, I think I would stick with your August delivery date. Just my 2 cents.

npx

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Yes for myself, waiting for my GTS build slot, informed take seems to be that the 22 MY GTS will be the vanguard for many of the motor updates that the rest of the range will get in 23. So I'm thankful to not have to agonize on this...please just build my car porsche lol

slava ukraini

tomtom901

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD ST
Country flag
Yes for myself, waiting for my GTS build slot, informed take seems to be that the 22 MY GTS will be the vanguard for many of the motor updates that the rest of the range will get in 23. So I'm thankful to not have to agonize on this...please just build my car porsche lol

slava ukraini
How so, any more on this?
Sponsored