swejs

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boxster S; Skoda Superb; Taycan 4S CT ordered
Country flag
I've had my Taycan now for 2 months and there's an annoying rattle behind me in the cabin which hasn't settled down. I phoned to get it looked into and was told the next available date in Reading was 22nd September: so I grabbed that to get the winter tyres back onto my Boxster and asked if there was anything elsewhere earlier and got 25th June in Guildford. Is this just a Porsche Retail Group issue or a wider issue?
Sponsored

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag
I've had my Taycan now for 2 months and there's an annoying rattle behind me in the cabin which hasn't settled down. I phoned to get it looked into and was told the next available date in Reading was 22nd September: so I grabbed that to get the winter tyres back onto my Boxster and asked if there was anything elsewhere earlier and got 25th June in Guildford. Is this just a Porsche Retail Group issue or a wider issue?
Depends on whether you asked for a courtesy car. Any of those requests take a lot longer as there are not enough cars.

OP
OP
swejs

swejs

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boxster S; Skoda Superb; Taycan 4S CT ordered
Country flag
The June slot actually includes a courtesy car as they want the car two days, apparently, but quoted the 1hr rate of £238 to investigate the rattle if its not covered by the warranty - plus they're doing the campaign/recall/fix for the internal sensor... the Reading appointment in September is just a turn up ad wait jobby.
I'm used to booking the time critical slots, like tyre swap / mot, 3 months in advance so this length came as a big surprise!
Sponsored